L2Jserver Compiled Revisions - High Five (Beta & Stable)

FREYA on L2J, when are we going?

This question is made every year here on L2j and the answer is the same:

SOON©, NO ETA AVAILABLE...

http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/1503/avatar64661313.gif

We will wait for the official NA Freya Release before doing anything, NC is know for changing stuff before the launch that differs a lot from the PTS

#################################################################################

Update: NA Freya PTS server went live, we have already started to work on this.

Don't ask when is going to be released, it will when is ready.

#################################################################################

Some PROtips:

1. Remind your players to DONT use the launcher to run the game, if they update their client they will be not able to log into your server.

2. BE PATIENT, it usually takes a couple of weeks but it could take longer, remember that Devs work on their free time and this "time" is subject to changes.

3. Dont try to annoy hurry us with new topics every day asking us for WHEN is going to be released, subscribe to our RSS Feed and stay tunned.

4. First Public Release is always buggy take that into account, once the first release is launched you should monitor and wait for a couple of extra weeks while the open test is being done and any critical bugs fixed.

5. If <insert l2j fork name here> released Freya before us, dont panic and refer to #3, we are working hard to get it done the right way, some other forks may hurry a release before us using unstable builds just to be the "first ones", our methodology is to release STABLE builds, so we ask a bit of your patience.

By the way, L2j Advanced Users are going to help us with the closed beta testing, and this should cut in half the time spend by developers hunting deadlocks and make the transition to open beta test faster.

Updated SVN & Timeline link's

Freya still under development. Be patient it will be released when is ready :D

glady to hear it :)

Well from my opinion , a lot of the L2 players and not only are verry excied about your work guys . Im glad that mxc has  profesional programers to get this work done no  matter the time we will wait . :)

+ Hellbound - NO

+ Clan Hall siege - NO

+ Bosses, even the older ones as Sailren, beleth - NO

+ Handys Block Checker Event - NO

+ Others missing features - 20%

+ Freya options - 10%

Any chance to be relesed Freya this month?

no date for release, is still under development.

No way ... They are too much to finish that month ...

that was a question posted on l2jserver forum.

no date for release, is still under development.

Quick Update:

So far, the release has been delayed due some heavy code changes on server side that we wanted to add since a long time, those who use Custom Mods and Custom Builds on their server i will strongly suggest them to make patches of their modifications using the lastest svn version 4415 as base for those, since the new code would probably break them.

As a "possible" and "yet not confirmed" release date i have heard around in the dev channel that October 1st is a good day.

Edit: Also, stay tuned an IMPORTANT announcement about Freya, L2j and other related matters will be done in the next days.

What about Freya ? any new... ?

Quick Update:

So far, the release has been delayed due some heavy code changes on server side that we wanted to add since a long time, those who use Custom Mods and Custom Builds on their server i will strongly suggest them to make patches of their modifications using the lastest svn version 4415 as base for those, since the new code would probably break them.

As a "possible" and "yet not confirmed" release date i have heard around in the dev channel that October 1st is a good day.

Edit: Also, stay tuned an IMPORTANT announcement about Freya, L2j and other related matters will be done in the next days.

• 2 weeks later...

For some reason my server is not online...i suppose somethings wrong with ports..but how could i know if they are opened or not?

P.S : Good share

Make topic on Dev Help ENG... this is off topic... Anyway. Go http://www.canyouseeme.org/ Here and check it

Freya Launch in a couple of hours.

I hope you all have prepared your patches for your custom mods, since the code has changed a lot.

Note: No nightly builds will be avaliable at the launch moment, only SVN.