Maxtor

Do you want Shop? Yes or No.  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Shop? Yes or No.

• Yes
    • No

I won't vote.

Reason:

yes, because this will bring activity to the forum and a bigger will for the users to post.

no, because this will bring more spam, more corruption (+1 karma options/sticky options) and more work for the mods.

That means that if someone deserves to be a mod he will work.So it's better...

VOTE yes guys :P

Maxcheaters is becomming a donators community, @Maxtor make more features for donators please.

Shop added but regular members can't use anything. Why the shop isn't available for regular members? This sucks...

Make the shop available for regular members.

yes

Sorry for greek

[GR] To forum exei pio poly noima tora...Extos apo ta topic na asxoli8is exei kai diaforetiko xaraktira...Feripin Agora Avatar+ singature me adena...Kai Mporis na kanis maxtor na Mporoume na agorasoume kai kati apo to forum me ta adena oxi mono VIp Kai donate...Kai kati allo...Den exw kati sigekrimeno sto mialo mou

At least Maxtor stop this shit in the ps section. They make signature/avatar request topics for adena. That is annoying.

Whyz?It's a way to gain adeans...What's your problem?

Anyone can do it,even they change the products.For example,Intrepid could sell a full fixed and free-of-bugs IL pack for 1kkk adenas...

Maxcheaters is becomming a donators community, @Maxtor make more features for donators please.

Shop added but regular members can't use anything. Why the shop isn't available for regular members? This sucks...

I will explain you. Imagine some bots spamming very very fast while there is not a G.M./ Admin / L2 mod online in order to ban him... Before someones detects the bot , it will have farmed too much adena and before it gets banned , all adenas would have been sent to an other member

I think the idea is nice. However, you should remove the ++karma from the shop and make up something else like award etc. You should also support features like the [WTS]from the photoshop boards or counter strike 1vs1 matches with adena prices. Such ideas would be wonderful.

I voted for ''yes''

I've got an another idea.

Well let the donators/vips use it!

And now about simple members they should be able to use it when they reach 1 karma or 50/100 posts.

I will explain you. Imagine some bots spamming very very fast while there is not a G.M./ Admin / L2 mod online in order to ban him... Before someones detects the bot , it will have farmed too much adena and before it gets banned , all adenas would have been sent to an other member

normal members cannot give adena (can receive). So is useless spamming or making bots.

and btw to stick 1 topic need over 6k posts and for VIP need over 4k posts ( this if all posts are made out of spamm section, since you gain 1 adena per post there). I wonder if any one will be able in 2 months to stick 1 topic.