Do you want Shop? Yes or No.

Maxtor

Do you want Shop? Yes or No.  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Shop? Yes or No.

• Yes
    • No

Anyway , maxtor close this topic.

The shop is a good idea to increase forum's popularity since this mod is really good .

Spammers will not be found and maxtor will make euros too from this shop.

He can also make the update of Lineage II Servers list ( like hopzone ) and we will reach in 1-2 months about 80.000 members.

Also , if he make the server online ( IL OFF ) we will reach 100.000 members.

And then ? Every day , we will have new donators so maxtor will earn a lot more €.

if you ask me.. most of the ppl complaining has some vip status or something they had to donate real money.. so id make them look special and keep the shop which is a nice idea.. (who cares for spam if it was about that you can just leave first posts only...)

and we will reach in 1-2 months about 80.000 members.

and 50k non-posters give me a break  :D don't refer about numbers...

Also , if he make the server online ( IL OFF ) we will reach 100.000 members.

dude work at an american company or smth( with this numbers )  ... that if mxc will make IL OFF server. i doubt that it will hardly reach 300 players , and then mxc makes the server all the l2 players will come like the bee's to the honey ? IL OFF server it isn't gonna be the only one at the net there are plenty of them and IL OFF isn't something unique anymore and i don't think it is time to talk about this.

plus that this has to do with with shop and posts/adena ? will the feature l2 mgn players gonna give their 24 hours at forum + IL OFF server?

/bored

anyway this time for real good night  :D

dude work at an american company or smth( with this numbers )  ... that if mxc will make IL OFF server. i doubt that it will hardly reach 300 players , and then mxc makes the server all the l2 players will come like the bee's to the honey ? IL OFF server it isn't gonna be the only one at the net there are plenty of them and IL OFF isn't something unique anymore and i don't think it is time to talk about this.

plus that this has to do with with shop and posts/adena ? will the feature l2 mgn players gonna give their 24 hours at forum + IL OFF server?

/bored

GN.

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=112874.new#quickreply

:D :D :D

and 50k non-posters give me a break  :D don't refer about numbers...

dude work at an american company or smth( with this numbers )  ... that if mxc will make IL OFF server. i doubt that it will hardly reach 300 players , and then mxc makes the server all the l2 players will come like the bee's to the honey ? IL OFF server it isn't gonna be the only one at the net there are plenty of them and IL OFF isn't something unique anymore and i don't think it is time to talk about this.

agree with you for this point and GN.

/bored

ye lol +1.. always bothers me but i never say it..... its fucking little lol

just for info.. 3months of nab l2j makes 25k of "members" and this is supposed to be a known forum? funny... every tim ei see the banner..

First seller.I'll join this "company"(I'd call it conspiracy) too!

Yes ofc.It's a nice idea that you can see in many gfx forums.Even there it's better!

I won't vote.

Reason:

yes, because this will bring activity to the forum and a bigger will for the users to post.

no, because this will bring more spam, more corruption (+1 karma options/sticky options) and more work for the mods.