[SHARE]Imperial Skills Final Release

These skills are rly nice:) the problem is that them were already share and Kidutz is posting almost every share from la2base but i don't really care about that:) just to remember you that if u are trying this way to get a promotion,u'll not get it,i guess.Thx anyway;)

From the picture i can't really understand it. I will download and try them. Are they skills of l2 but with more animanion/textures?or completely new skills?

Btw thx for the share.

These skills are rly nice:) the problem is that them were already share and Kidutz is posting almost every share from la2base but i don't really care about that:) just to remember you that if u are trying this way to get a promotion,u'll not get it,i guess.Thx anyway;)

cloud good say (if u are trying this way to get a promotion,u'll not get it) because anyone can share all shares from la2base or other forums..

Anyway good share!!!

From the picture i can't really understand it. I will download and try them. Are they skills of l2 but with more animanion/textures?or completely new skills?

Btw thx for the share.

are new kind of skills made by (crazy and good:P) guys of la2base.Enjoy them:)

Man ..i just share them .. i gave credits/source .. i don't ask for karma or other things ..

why? becouse it's not my work .. :-s

i will never wish to get any promotion with this share's :P