[Share]L2Gold Macro

*BiGGi*

Pls check the dates of the posts k? Otherwise with macro you may earn not that fast adenas like walker do but using walker scripts most of the times you pay for buying the soul ore bcause of the lag. Ac tool just sends the keys you may press if you were doing that job by your own. With that macro you make your player to press the buttons to buy the number of soul ores.You only have to click "OK" and earn the soul ore.

-If you haven't use it before pls don't post

asking stupid things.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

wtf?It say "u eed to become donator to see this post".Whats that admins?I didnt ever say something about the post requitrements but now this sucks...I remmeber old times when hlapex worked this forum was for sharing exploits with others.Now its for all of u making money???I want an answer and dont say:''We dont want any licks so the exploit is not fixed.'' cuz thats not a reason asking for money.....