Lord of The Rings

Flavio

Guys what you think about LOTRD the game for PC?

Is it online/offline? Is it worth trying, some say it is some say its not. Didnt find a review or preview for it ^^

Can you be only frodo and the fellowship (good guys) or you can be on the dark side? Like be Nazghul (Black Riders) or something :P

Thanks, i just need your opinions.

I want, if there is one, a LOTR Game with quests BY THE STORY OF MOVIE. I mean you need to do all like in game! So the game to have the story like the movie. All the battles, roads, adventures etc.

I remember i played LOTR 1 i cant remember is that full tittle, but i started as frodo with Sam in shire. We were followed by black riders etc :P I didnt complete cause i got bored of it but now i want to try it again ^^

as i know it has allot of lord of the rings game

-lord of the rings the battle of the middle earth 1 & 2 its a strategy game (like age of empires for examble) its pretty good i finished both of them

-lord of the rings return of the king its an rpg game

-and lord of the rings online

as i know it has allot of lord of the rings game

-lord of the rings the battle of the middle earth 1 & 2 its a strategy game (like age of empires for examble) its pretty good i finished both of them

-lord of the rings return of the king its an rpg game

-and lord of the rings online

Any links to website for 2nd 3th game?

I would like to play RPG first and then Online.

If theres free downlad for one of the games (2nd and 3th) (PM me cause warez isnt allowed) with link(s).

About the Online you can choose like Darkness and Humans,Elfs,Dwarfs Alliance... Or you just have 1 char and do lvling as WoW or L2...?

Are there a Massive Sieges (All players no computer - We are talking about the Online version of the game)?