[help]how do you kill zakeN???

nvus

This is how we did it get some debuffing classes like overlord.

You need to fuck up his regeneration so use overlord seals

Also try with paladins or prophets,bishops.

And kill it in day time.

1OL+1 Necro(same for debuffs) archers bishops,dagger(maybe you get lucky and he instants with deadly or backstab) +bishop and what else you want.;)

Good luck

its a strider bug?

for people that dont know the way to bug the terrain there is another way to get inside zaken room, just get to the door of the ship and bring with you a strider, stand infront of the door and keep pressing the arrow key running against the door, at this time open your inventory and summon the strider, press alt+c and ride the strider, you will be on the middle of the door, relog and you will appear at the other side.

kisses

wow, this movie is great.Especially the ending.

I remember c3 and start of c4 when my clan was farming zaken. At some point Kotenka (pw/es . now a dn admin) found him too. We started war our clan again her and her clanmates Panic (legends of dn). We won ^^

One time in c3 we were inside at zaken and we found kotenka there starting to kill him. Her damn poney gave zaken a huge damage. We were 3 people, we hided behind chest and we waited till her almost killed him, we exit and pk her and her friends, omfg we laught that much in that half hour we waited for her to do our job.

I wonder if she remember that episode and know who I am.

PS: dear admin kotenka I am the one who pked u at lair heart when you didnt keept your part of the deal with that raid boss ;)

I know u read this so _|_

I think archers are "craps" in dungeon RB... the best is nuker, imagine a sps with dc robe set + WM + Prophecy of water + Dance of siren... :)

Nope:D.

Imagine a necro with 100 80 hp and death link +all those buffs.

THats how you do it !! xD

Yesh,but im not a dragon network player anymore,thats why i told it to you guys=D

btw trick and switch working on antharas/valakas too,we killed antharas with 2party a month ago(no +24lollipops).

But be careful if u r a player of infinity,dont bugging if u r a ex fra/tla member,huristic ll ban you= D