Olympiad Bug FULL BUFFS!

titos13

First u need a good pc :) if u want buffs/dances/songs U need to open 4boxes of l2 ...

You open ur bots first and go the to olympiad arena from Dark elven village or Primeval Isle...--->

zzzz.jpg

And u put the exactly outside of arena and party with all of them ...

Then u join olympiad and when u go in there try to go near the wall so target with the bots

and buff ur player they will not get visible so don't worry :D then u will own :D

i know this bug...

i dont think its exaclty like that ....

when you teleport to olympiad if you are in party you leave the party when you enter the olympiad !!!

i dont know if when the time starts to run (120 seconds for starting the match) other members can invite you....

if this is possible there is another way...

NOT 4 boxes LOL ...

you party with a bishop who is in the " kerkides" he buffs you with bishop buffs...(little lvl but buffs isnt a big thing in that case :D ) and the time you fight he makes boa all the time...

and you are winner :)

i dont know if its possible i just say what i think :)

if any1 test it plz post and tell us :)

i know this bug...

i dont think its exaclty like that ....

when you teleport to olympiad if you are in party you leave the party when you enter the olympiad !!!

i dont know if when the time starts to run (120 seconds for starting the match) other members can invite you....

if this is possible there is another way...

NOT 4 boxes LOL ...

you party with a bishop who is in the " kerkides" he buffs you with bishop buffs...(little lvl but buffs isnt a big thing in that case :D ) and the time you fight he makes boa all the time...

and you are winner :)

i dont know if its possible i just say what i think :)

if any1 test it plz post and tell us :)

yeah, maybe... but you still possible to be invited to any party inside olympiad arena

ok...

they dont see the buffer...

But if somebody watch the fight he will see your buffs..

you think it doesn't move suspicions?

I would not sacrifice my char(in one low rate server at least, differently who the _ - _ him :P )...