[Guide] How to use l2phx(Adena.txt) to any l2 c4 off server

Str0umf

i'd really appreciate it if someone sent me a pm with the post..i'm a newb member around here and i'm curious what this bug is about...maybe i'll share some enchant tricks i found with you guys ;) thanks in advance.

Hello again,

I can connect to the server with this programm.. but after each packet i send i get a disconnect .. any idea how to fix this??

Sounds like it's fixed for ur server then. Or u just messed up something.

I can log with the script and L2phx but when i try to buy the 1dye I receive a message in  a language i cant understand and it doesnt buy the 1st dye.Any ideas?

edited_ when the adena script is injected I cant buy anything from shops. Does this mean its fixed?

I can log with the script and L2phx but when i try to buy the 1dye I receive a message in  a language i cant understand and it doesnt buy the 1st dye.Any ideas?

edited_ when the adena script is injected I cant buy anything from shops. Does this mean its fixed?

Yes it's obviously fixed then.

well, if u buy 1 dye u will have a messenge in your chat window   Hlapex :   

then buy 1000 dyes  u will have again the same messenge but one new window it will open and it's says  NO HTML , buy one more time 1000 dyes and after distroy this 1 dye in your invitory

it's easy and its seen work.