[Guide] How to use l2phx(Adena.txt) to any l2 c4 off server

Str0umf

Stroumfaki that post already exists and thanks to you it will get fixed sooner

Say all a big heronic thanks to stroumfaki...

That was the guy who didn't want to post that bug and now he is making it obvious to all, bravo bravo :o

Have you got any idea how many GMs/admins are watching that forum?

what do you mean???dont share with us that exploit because many admins are watching the forum??

so what you came to do here if there is no new exploit shared?

he is just a selfish man.

Keep a secret = no news = no fun = no forum

he is selfish and you are stupid. That's what happened with hlapex too. When it was released, the whole l2 community cried:

OH LOOK I HAVE HAX I OWN HLAPEX OWNZ

In about 4 months , hlapex was fixed in all servers.

This is a unique hack, that can be really useful, and IT MUST REMAIN SECRET, for the admins not to fix it.

So stop blaming bengi and others who blame stroumfaki, cause they are right.

This hidden post thing sucks for me .. i  never posted someth un-usefull but now ..

I need alot more posts so i guess i'll have to start spamming ??! O.O

Anyway, i would very much appreciate a PM with some more information about this !!

Regards

Hey I don't believe you k? If you gave the guide to DemonicSoul he would give you credits. You just made a quote...

where is the apply from demonicsoul? You are such a scammer ... you won't make us believe that you share that exploit with demonicsoul and he didn't say you a thanks. Also before DemonicSoul hide his post he was saying that he is a proud member in difference with Stroumfaki13 who didn't want to share that usefull exploit with the society.Pls hide your post !

Why does stroumfaki have to care about your malakies?... Ai gamisou