[MxC-Comic-Book] Episode No.2

ManiakMike

Thanks ! I see that you guys like this style more than the classic one so i will make the EP's like this :)

Yes! This style is awesome! Continue!!!!

Cat fight ?! I am not a biatch ^.^ ... how ever i didn't want to start a war or something ... for me doesn't seem like a personal attack it's just a char it isn't the real person ... and ofc i must create something funny...Like i did with kenji xD I maked him fat ..ugly to look a little bit funnier and he didn't turn mad.U must know what a joke is ..you know what i mean !?

How ever i am sorry for making you look like a fool but i say it again IT'S JUST A CHAR nothing more nothing less ... something that doesn't exit for real. So maybe this will make u fell better <,< : MasterDisater dick isn't small it's faken big ! JEEZ !

I don't know what to do now :-/ It's seems like when i am using some one's NickName in my creation he goes mad and start to act like CAVE MAN and lossing his taste of humor.So i think it's better to stop doing things like this cuz all the forum will turn against me ...

I don't know what to do now :-/ It's seems like when i am using some one's NickName in my creation he goes mad and start to act like CAVE MAN and lossing his taste of humor.So i think it's better to stop doing things like this cuz all the forum will turn against me ...

Ohh come on..

Look at your PMs!

Relax m8..Drink something and relax !!

Cat fight ?! I am not a biatch ^.^ ... how ever i didn't want to start a war or something ... for me doesn't seem like a personal attack it's just a char it isn't the real person ... and ofc i must create something funny...Like i did with kenji xD I maked him fat ..ugly to look a little bit funnier and he didn't turn mad.U must know what a joke is ..you know what i mean !?

How ever i am sorry for making you look like a fool but i say it again IT'S JUST A CHAR nothing more nothing less ... something that doesn't exit for real. So maybe this will make u fell better <,< : MasterDisater dick isn't small it's faken big ! JEEZ !

well, i'm having a great time =D aahahah