interlude [L2J INTERLUDE] MAX ENCHANT=SAFE

stackman

Oh my god Erol is so retarded !

He made a server called Xenovia and it was the worst i have ever played from c3 Teon .

Stop being so SUCKER AT ALL.

I think the server will BE BALANCED and if you change some things or with a good developer will attract more people .

See you.

<3

are you sure you played xenovia coz i see you got no idea who is owner there.

I'm the one who banned all GMs for corruption. And will have same luck and now. I don't care if they pay even 1k euro. 1 little corruption and they will be banned with no warning. hope you wasn't 1 of them or a friend of them. but judging from your words i see you got same brains.

are you sure you played xenovia coz i see you got no idea who is owner there.

I'm the one who banned all GMs for corruption. And will have same luck and now. I don't care if they pay even 1k euro. 1 little corruption and they will be banned with no warning. hope you wasn't 1 of them or a friend of them. but judging from your words i see you got same brains.

oh my god i played a little there and the i left this "server" .

bye .

P.S Stop retarding and break balls AT ALL

oh my god i played a little there and the i left this "server" .

bye .

P.S Stop retarding and break balls AT ALL

WTS Brains

Nice server , i will check if it's Online . As far as i can tell everyone and i mean everyone is bitching about classes to be OP or servers to be unbalanced but when someone is makeing a balanced server it's not ok . I wonder why , maybe because nowdays players need OP gear and unbalance just to be able to make 1 PvP point . As i saw on most high rate servers no one has any clue about this game or how to play in party , everyone just whants to "own" alone but this is not possible . So when you delete things like Epics or those imbaOP Hero Buffs people is like zomg lolserver . And about Siege , be real sieges are a joke , just a lag fest .

http://l2-online.tk here is the site but i dont know if this is the final maybe not :)

well.to tell the truth i didnt like it..no system to download,a little server info :S