[Help] I need a program to "kill" a data parcket that the client send to server

ADAL13

Well, as you know in Elwyn server (www.l2elwyn.com) is imposible bot, a friend that got bot but the he was  banned, and the admins made a new loader, tell me that the problem is that the loader of elwyn send a data packet more than normal, this data packet is the anti-bot system, i need a program to "kill" this packet or something like that or one explication :D

thanks and sorry for my baddy english

How about running the client WITHOUT the loader? Just get a non-loader L2.ini and edit the ip/port for your server, then you won't need loader anymore. If the protection is on loader, you'll be ok.. if it's not (like in a dll), then you'll need some process analyzer and kill the dll on-the-fly. I think the program name is cprocess..

I have the same problem on the L2revenge, wich now is new c5 and have loader, and when running l2.exe u cannt run any cheats programs like walker oog, or IG, L2asrv, hlpahex or smthg like this....it automatic close, these programs....

I try run l2 withuot loader, its fine and working, but you still cannt use bad programs, and i deleted gameguard folder, and it still not allow use, so i try search some process wich  block it, with "cprocess" bet nothing found...so i think it is some file, like some sad in dll....

Need help to fix coded dll files  :)

or any others idea...

Or Try yourself, to check it u dont need have account on, just running c5 client with l2revenge patch... www.L2revengeserver.com

let's see in elwyn i think that is imposible enter without loader because the loader pacth the engine.dll, a friend posted a a engine.dll patched but with it you can't loader i don't know why...

this is http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DWP0US28

the engine.dll was made for the last version of loader i don't know if it works in the new.

if someone post for me an l2.ini modificate or a engine.dll for enter withot loader i will thank him a lot