[Share] L2J Interlude GM-Shop

sTNL

sTNL please give me a good interlude patch...with Christmas Event included...i can give you the Christmas Event archive but don't know how to activate the event...and after you give me the patch i will put your GM shop...the best...please ...i think you are a good developer..please answer

sTNL please give me a good interlude patch...with Christmas Event included...i can give you the Christmas Event archive but don't know how to activate the event...and after you give me the patch i will put your GM shop...the best...please ...i think you are a good developer..please answer

You can't get a good patch by somewhere .. Good patches are created & used by the owners of the patches, because .. you just create it by yourself , you know how to fix a bug if appear , you know how to mod something , because you created it .. Getting a preconfigured pack is a pain in the ass , because your actions are very very limited .. Doing that will lead to a fail server , which won't be online long enough to get 2010 .

But still , you can look for some of l2j archid's rev .. They'r pretty good .