[Share] L2J Interlude GM-Shop

sTNL

i downloaded its no so nice missing weapons armors and more items are missing from the shop  :'(

What weapons is it missing ? armors ? Report so I can fix it .

• 3 weeks later...

I have a little question, since I'm using l2jarchid pack, there's no multisell folder. How can I add multisell content inside? :P

There should be.. maybe only you dont have it. Check svn, and download multisell folder, and insert it into your data.

Yeah, I'm just dumb. Anyway it's GREAT! It looks awesome. The only thing is that first time i click on some sub-shop, it writes me in console some error like [Fatal Error]...loading file 90004.xml ... The markup in the document following the root element must be well-formed. (But it works fine. Dunno what's the prob..)

edit: I found the prob. In the multisell file 90004.xml there was a </list> command twice (once more in the middle of the list)  ;)

Yeah, I'm just dumb. Anyway it's GREAT! It looks awesome. The only thing is that first time i click on some sub-shop, it writes me in console some error like [Fatal Error]...loading file 90004.xml ... The markup in the document following the root element must be well-formed. (But it works fine. Dunno what's the prob..)

edit: I found the prob. In the multisell file 90004.xml there was a </list> command twice (once more in the middle of the list)  ;)

Thanks for appreciating . Seems I didn't waste 3 days for nothing xD

nice design, but i think that is better a gm shop without "bugs" and with 0 design :D

And what do you mean by that ? Did you find any bug in the gm shop , or you just talking offtopic to increase your post count ?