[Guide] How to install hacks

mVecAtoR

************************ HOW TO INSTALL **************************

***NOTE THIS IS ALL DONE BEFORE YOU OPEN COUNTER STRIKE***

Well here let's see if i can help...

First make sure you have winrar...

Try downloading it from WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files ...once you find it download it and install it. (close after installed)

Alright once you've installed winrar download the hack you want...a window should pop up saying "open with" than next to that it would say "WinRaR (default)" <---if using Mozilla Firefox please follow the next steps....

Once you finish installing WinRaR download the hack you want and once you've down that winrar should open...once that happens do NOT click on anything. All you got to do is click on "Extract to" than to any folder you want....what I did is created a new folder in "my documents" than named it CSS (you can name it whatever you want.) Make sure you create this folder before you extract anything. Once you click on "extract" a little window should open saying "extraction path or option" all you got to do is find that folder you created...like I said earlier the folder is in my documents under CSS. Once you Extracted all files into folder just close WinRaR open the folder where you extracted the files into to and look for the "hack" file...double click on it. A little window should open to the side...once that shows all you got to do is start counter strike...once you do that you'll see all the credits and everything in the console...than you MUST be connected to any server in order to use or change your option for the hack...hit the "insert" key on your keyboard. YOUR ALL SET!

If your using Internet Explorer: Click on download than a window should open up saying "Do you want to open or save this file?" also using WinRaR ...click on "open"

Once you click on open it should download and open winrar...please use same steps from above to extract into folder you created and how to use it from there.

One more thing: CLICK "INSERT" TO EDIT HACK SETTINGS you do this when you're connected to the game server.

***The "INSERT" button is found on your keyboard...between Home and Delete***

Hope this helps.

Credits to D3scene