[Preview] Royal Kingdoms a new project

Intrepid

Quote from Zunix:

he live system is really fair + the fact that we are making a hardcore pvp server so if you think you cant deal with a hardcore pvp server please dont leave your old 5k rate pvp server and stay as top of the noobs or go back to World of Warcraft... but if u think you able to handle a hardcore pvp server come and try us out if we are public

So for you those players who play 5k+ server are top of n00bs?

Yeah... Right, it will 'rox' (rock)

So for you those players who play 5k+ server are top of n00bs?

Yeah... Right, it will 'rox' (rock)

no we never said that.But the fact of the matter is this 99% of the 5K+ rate servers crap with client modded shits.and thats what we dont need.

also if you dont like leave it and dont complain...http://www.dyingfate.info/ | Going to be a faction in your profile so bb its obvious why you say that...

immo theres no point into working in a server if it doesnt get populated ,by this meaning even if u create the best faction server full of unique things, and it doesnt get populated then it failed. By this meaning servers that got more than 200-300 ppl online and succeeded and gz to their admins rofl.Always friendly too

http://www.dyingfate.info/ | Going to be a faction in your profile so bb its obvious why you say that...

Say what? I didnt say i dont like factions, and that server (DyingFate) will be a faction... Whats your problem?

So i cant post if i dont like the server (Which i didnt say lol)?

immo theres no point into working in a server if it doesnt get populated ,by this meaning even if u create the best faction server full of unique things, and it doesnt get populated then it failed. By this meaning servers that got more than 200-300 ppl online and succeeded and gz to their admins rofl.Always friendly too

i answered that before we know what we do we dont fuck up the thing with client mods and such wee have concept and we know how everything will work ALSO we have the proper server pc and software background along with others so we dont count in failure what we do is do our best if we fail we fail but im sure as hell we not going to let us fail soo easily...

Say what? I didnt say i dont like factions, and that server (DyingFate) will be a faction... Whats your problem?

So i cant post if i dont like the server (Which i didnt say lol)?

read what i said dont like it leave it we listen everyone but i dont listen those who dont have a point just write "i dont like it" "+1 agree" we dont even notice these to make a sucessful server we take care only about the worthy comments!

read what i said dont like it leave it we listen everyone but i dont listen those who dont have a point just write "i dont like it" "+1 agree" we dont even notice these to make a sucessful server we take care only about the worthy comments!

I cant understand you, thats the point. And i didnt say i dont like it. I just said i didnt like the idea for lifes (Maybe will change my mind since i didnt saw and tested it)... So can you explain the thing with DinyFate...?

By the way every username i choose it says Choose a valid username...

I cant understand you, thats the point. And i didnt say i dont like it. I just said i didnt like the idea for lifes (Maybe will change my mind since i didnt saw and tested it)... So can you explain the thing with DinyFate...

By the way every username i choose it says Choose a valid username...

for referrer you need the exact the same username(case senstitive) for normal forum username we dont noticed any kind of problem

for referrer you need the exact the same username(case senstitive) for normal forum username we dont noticed any kind of problem

http://royalkingdoms.net/account_manager/

Here, i cant create an account. I can only create a forum account on BETA?

i answered that before we know what we do we dont -beep- up the thing with client mods and such wee have concept and we know how everything will work ALSO we have the proper server pc and software background along with others so we dont count in failure what we do is do our best if we fail we fail but im sure as hell we not going to let us fail soo easily...

relax lol, time will show if ur server will fail or succeed, always friendly.

Have a happy new year anyway, im out.

http://royalkingdoms.net/account_manager/

Here, i cant create an account. I can only create a forum account on BETA?

go to the create button it works fine so

relax lol, time will show if ur server will fail or succeed, always friendly.

Have a happy new year anyway, im out.

im relaxed i just said how we work no offense we decided to work like that and we strict to it since there are 3 type of reply 1.where the player like it 2.where the player complain normally about something and we can discuss it with the player 3.where the player say something pointless

Update:

Soon(1-2days) we want to setup a twitter changelog or a changelog somewhere to show off how the development progress going.Ideas always welcome.