Zariche Bug

Ragna

Hi everyone im new and i dont know if someone post the bug here but i take a risk :D

Im play L2 Interlude and someday a mob dropped me a Sword of Zariche and everyone know that you get the Zariche Passiv Skill your Cp P.Attak etc grow nowwww...

You must take a Zariche Sword go to a MAster or Highpriest Wehre u can change to your subclass.At the Moment your Main Character have the Passiv skill from Zariche...but change now to your subclass.Now your Subclass have the skill too because you are equippt with zariche.Go to storng mobs and let kill you from a player or a mob.You loose Zariche and the Skill BUT wenn u change to your MAinclass u will see at your passiv skills that the Zariche Passiv skill didnt delete.Now you have a Character with the PAssiv skill wich make you stronger :) i hope you understand what i explane here:D my english is bad :( i can explain it in german better xD

Hi everyone im new and i dont know if someone post the bug here but i take a risk :D

Im play L2 Interlude and someday a mob dropped me a Sword of Zariche and everyone know that you get the Zariche Passiv Skill your Cp P.Attak etc grow nowwww...

You must take a Zariche Sword go to a MAster or Highpriest Wehre u can change to your subclass.At the Moment your Main Character have the Passiv skill from Zariche...but change now to your subclass.Now your Subclass have the skill too because you are equippt with zariche.Go to storng mobs and let kill you from a player or a mob.You loose Zariche and the Skill BUT wenn u change to your MAinclass u will see at your passiv skills that the Zariche Passiv skill didnt delete.Now you have a Character with the PAssiv skill wich make you stronger :) i hope you understand what i explane here:D my english is bad :( i can explain it in german better xD

But if you have Zariche or Akamanah you can't talk to NPC.....

Yeah but in some village you can speak with zariche im not a nob with this xD im play at a c2 server with old super bugs like overbuff and bot-clone stuff you know :D and now i play again at a germen server and  many people rules the server because they donate .......the GM withdrave the zariche sword m-.-  i need another bugs or exploids xD but the zariche stuff work .....its a little trick but its funny not like overbuff but its usefull:d

very nice thank you!

very nice share thx!!

In topic:

In most Lithuanian servers (like 90%) you need to unequip weapon before changing sub class... So if it would be possible to talk to npc, you can't change sub because you didin't unequiped your weapon...

Anyway, nice try, Ragna. Maybe before like ~6 months it would be working in Lithuanian servers, but now it's too late. :}

i tried on a low rate server (i am not going to say the name because will be fixed, pm me and i say name) and it works ^:D^ on mid rate how nic it is to have so much power...but on low rate .....:X:X:X:X

so ,when u get zariche, then must go change sub.  and.... then lose zariche, and main char have That skills ? [ cp etc? ]

I'm sure its dosent work in l2 Off servers, because you cant talko to npc while u are pk. but in jave ts have a litle chance.