Any bot for Dragon Network?

Caccolino

Just download l2walker and put the server & port of the server at set.ini.

What's the difficult part on it?

eL2Walker 2.05 works prefectly on winXP , do you know any bot IG that works on dragon too and works in windows 7? ( 2.05 not works in windows 7) :-\

No i don't know any walker that works on win 7. The only way to run it is to make a virtual machine with xp, but it needs a good computer to run l2 fluently.

hmm I am testing all bots I could find, and I found that l2net is working in windows 7.. But how can I use l2net IG.. I was trying to follow giude in :

http://ltwonet.com/content.php?77-How-To-Connect-To-Retail-With-L2-Net-IG-Client

but it did not work for me...

I was trying follow this guide too:

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=45132.0

but it didn't work too ( maybe... because I don't have this l2.ini - link is dead )

---

on dragon network:

igwalker  working

oogwalker  working

l2phx      working

i wont tell/link for you. you can find all info on this forum. igwalker posted, works perfect.

off: win7 good, but a perfect xp is better. i have both. i have many problems with win7.  my opinion:

for begginners, medium users: win7

pros, gamers(not high end dx11): still xp.

win7 much easier, but xp like a girlfriend. you have to work hard on her, until she will do what you want

Ok so here come my request :) Pls anyone can find out how to connect IG with l2net in dragon network.. I was trying everything i found in internet ... ( l2net is only one bot that can be used IG and works in Win7)

I would be very nice if someone could connect IG , not OOG ::)