Jump to content

MaxCheaters Official CS:S Server 100 Tickrate 24 slots 24/7!


Recommended Posts

Posted

well it has some diffrences

ex at the CS when you put the silencer you change weap and the silencer is still at the weap...

on CSS this dont happens.

Posted

17 people on today :) awesome

 

And let me tell something on this one.

It is still the second day and the server is still BETA MODE.

About 10 of 17 players were Greek people, the rest were not Greek ;)

Server will be for one hour about down until I fix some bugs, add TK punishment and until I find out a solution about the non-steam client and the "Steam Validation Rejected" error.

Posted

it is steam or non steam?

 

That's the big question.I have passed through the game files a non-steam patch, but something is wrong with a Steam Validation Rejection error.

I am trying atm to find a solution.

Posted

That's the big question.I have passed through the game files a non-steam patch, but something is wrong with a Steam Validation Rejection error.

I am trying atm to find a solution.

about the steam validetion i have and me this problem not only to your server but everywhere
Posted

about the steam validetion i have and me this problem not only to your server but everywhere

 

I think it's valve's update error, but I found the newest update patch in the internet.Now I am making experiments in my non-steam Counter Strike Source, and as soon as I find the solution in this fckin' problem, I will post everything that you will need in order to connect in the server.

Posted

i can play normal.

 

Although i bought CS:S i didnt download it from warez :|

thats why u play normally :( sX just have to fix the error its prolly serverside!because i can play other servers :/
Posted

Ye, it is serverside because I can play with my non-steam game in other servers too.

I asked one punk that has his server cracked but he blocked me  >:( That son of a ....  >:(

Anyway, I am still searching, in 10 minutes I am going for training in football and in 2 hours I'll be back..

Let's hope I find the god damn solution..

It's my second time developing a CSS server, the first one was on a steam one, not on a non-steam..

Damn it, but I won't give up, I will find the solution, but also Maxtor is needed so he can restart the server every time I tell him to, but now he is at work..So, if I find anything new even now, I can't test it because I can't restart the server..

So, please be patient :( I am doing my best and I think that the people (Mace, Kenji, Morian) that loged in today in the server can see that..

I am working hard for this project, so be sure I won't disappoint you..

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.



  • Posts

    • L2 WARFRONT - INTERLUDE FACTION PvP GRAND OPENING: 30 OCTOBER 2026 | 18:00 UTC    ANGELS VS DEMONS. TWO FACTIONS. ONE WAR. Tired of joining another Interlude server just to spend weeks farming before you can enjoy real PvP? L2 WARFRONT is a heavily customised Lineage 2 Interlude C6 Good vs Evil (GvE) server, built around continuous faction warfare, meaningful objectives and character progression through PvP. Our goal is simple: bring back the excitement of classic Interlude PvP while offering something different from the usual private server experience. CLOSED BETA COMPLETED - 110 PLAYERS PARTICIPATED! Our Closed Beta launched on 3 October, with 110 players. Players experienced real faction battles, tested class balance and helped us identify improvements before Grand Opening. We've listened to the feedback and are continuing to polish the experience for 30 October. Watch actual WARFRONT Closed Beta gameplay: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N09KbyAagh0 No cinematic trailers pretending to be gameplay. See the real fights for yourself! SERVER FEATURES FACTION WARFARE Angels vs Demons - two opposing factions Level 80 start with free starter equipment Approximately 25-minute rotating faction battles Moving frontline with capturable outposts Capture the Main Outpost and assault the enemy HQ Strategic respawn locations and battlefield objectives PvP-based rewards and progression MINI AND GRAND EVENTS 1v1, 2v2, 3v3 and 5v5 battles Team vs Team Capture the Flag King of the Hill Chaos and Deathmatch Daily Dion Faction Siege Weekly Giran Clan Siege Grand Boss faction battles Ranked 1v1 Olympiad CUSTOM PROGRESSION Character Mastery Gear Battle XP and equipment progression Battle Pass Custom class and faction balancing PvP rewards and achievements Clan recruitment system   BRING YOUR CLAN! Clan preregistration is already available through our Discord. Eligible preregistered clans can benefit from our special level 8 clan-start promotion. Whether you're coming with an organized clan, a few old friends or completely solo, there will be a place for you in the war. GRAND OPENING FRIDAY, 30 OCTOBER 2026 18:00 UTC / 21:00 MOSCOW Website: https://l2warfront.com Account Registration: https://l2warfront.com/register.html Discord: https://discord.gg/BGt5bfkrTw Closed Beta Gameplay: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N09KbyAagh0 Classic Interlude combat, completely reimagined around faction warfare. See you on the battlefield!
    • ⛔ 🔥 YOUR ISSUE DATE IS MATHEMATICALLY IMPOSSIBLE 🎂 On most US DLs the expiry lands on the holder's birthday. Not "around the same time" – exactly on the DOB. Month-day format, not day-month. 03/07 means March 7, not July 3. Mix up the order and you've birthed a date that never existed. Every template revision has a fixed revision date. On a 2012 California DL it's identical on all of them. Your own date – flag. Dates must chain: ISS plus term equals EXP. Break one link and the whole timeline is false. The machine checks arithmetic before it reads the name. 🐎 We verify dates against the state's official documentation before delivery. ✉️ US DL failing on flat ground? Send it – we'll audit the entire timeline. › TG: @mustang_service_ms ( https:// t.me/ mustang_service_ms ) › Channel: Mustang Service ( https:// t.me/ +JPpJCETg-xM1NjNl ) #drawing #kyc #photoshop #DL #dates
    • 🔥⚔️ LINEAGE 2 REBORN SIGNATURE – CHARACTERS & ADENA FOR SALE! ⚔️🔥 💎 CHARACTERS FOR SALE ✨ Eva’s Saint – Level 78 👑 Noblesse ⚔️ Subclass: Titan 💰 Price: €500 🔥 Archmage 👑 Noblesse ⚔️ Subclass: Destroyer (Destro) – Level 75 💰 Price: €400 💰 ADENA FOR SALE 🪙 1 Billion Adena = €250 📌 Server: L2Reborn Signature 📩 WTS – Want to Sell! Interested in any of these offers? Don't hesitate to contact me! 📬 DM me for more detailed information, screenshots, and serious inquiries. ⚔️ Choose your character, boost your gameplay, and make your next move on L2Reborn Signature! 🔥 #Lineage2 #L2Reborn #L2RebornSignature #EvaSaint #Archmage #Titan #Destro #AdenaForSale #WTS
    • can u release  clean  system folder for Samurai Crow??
  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..