interlude [INTERLUDE L2J]L2 Zone

DominiQue

Btw i made a new char it's called AH1N1 if you want clan pm me. Its not a bad server yes there is low community yes there are unbalanced classes [like pala] but the server's structure is really nice.

Btw i made a new char it's called AH1N1 if you want clan pm me. Its not a bad server yes there is low community yes there are unbalanced classes [like pala] but the server's structure is really nice.

Oh wait..

Server structure = community & balanced classes & rates right?

So whats so nice about it? Lame.

Oh wait..

Server structure = community & balanced classes & rates right?

So whats so nice about it? Lame.

SHOW ME A PERFECT CUSTOM SERVER BALANCED AND I WILL DESTROY MY PC !

Rofl...if you want a balanced 100% server go and play on a l2 off :|

Dream i hope the admin of  this server is your friend because the server is real sux? Noobish error working? lol

community of server sux a lot! i was with dragonic and then a zerg by angels ( dunno what but some men with wings) came to me and killed me with 1 hit (15k)

wtF?????

Yeap that's right cuz you go to war zones and you dont even have epic set. Epic set gives loads of stats and allows you to survive longer. Until you get basic items [epic + icarius] you should farm in safe zone going to war zone is a stupid idea when you are a newbie.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• German Produced Hager Werken Embalming Compound Pink Powder in General it 1kg=R8000 Hager werken embalming powder +27839281381 made in Germany, available in Johannesburg South Africa. Embalming is the art and science of preserving human remains by treating them (in its modern form with chemicals) to forestall decomposition. The intention is to keep them suitable for public display at a funeral, for religious reasons, or for medical and scientific purposes such as their use as anatomical specimens.[1] The three goals of embalming are senitization, presentation and preservation (or restoration). Embalming has a very long and cross-cultural history, with many cultures giving the embalming processes a greater religious meaning. Specific uses are: sanitization, presentation and preservation (or restoration). Types of embalming powder types of embalming powder is dependent on the purity . Purity: 98%, 100% Hot Compound Origin: Germany Brand: Hager Werken PURITY ON COLOR. Pink: 98% White: 100% Hager werken products are sold through the Dental trade worldwide Please contact your pharmacist or dentist. Dealers if you are not currently a Hager werken Customer please contact our Customer Service Distributor direct in south Africa: +27839281381 contact: +27839281381 Email: ivanssente@gmail.com website: https://embalmingpowderfor.wixsite.com/mysite We transport them worldwide by DHL or by post office speed delivery
    • German Produced Hager Werken Embalming Compound Pink Powder in General it 1kg=R8000 Hager werken embalming powder +27839281381 made in Germany, available in Johannesburg South Africa. Embalming is the art and science of preserving human remains by treating them (in its modern form with chemicals) to forestall decomposition. The intention is to keep them suitable for public display at a funeral, for religious reasons, or for medical and scientific purposes such as their use as anatomical specimens.[1] The three goals of embalming are senitization, presentation and preservation (or restoration). Embalming has a very long and cross-cultural history, with many cultures giving the embalming processes a greater religious meaning. Specific uses are: sanitization, presentation and preservation (or restoration). Types of embalming powder types of embalming powder is dependent on the purity . Purity: 98%, 100% Hot Compound Origin: Germany Brand: Hager Werken PURITY ON COLOR. Pink: 98% White: 100% Hager werken products are sold through the Dental trade worldwide Please contact your pharmacist or dentist. Dealers if you are not currently a Hager werken Customer please contact our Customer Service Distributor direct in south Africa: +27839281381 contact: +27839281381 Email: ivanssente@gmail.com website: https://embalmingpowderfor.wixsite.com/mysite We transport them worldwide by DHL or by post office speed delivery
  • Topics