[HELP] Cant create any weapons?

devling

RAM= 8,00 GB

OS= Windows Vista

and i got a 64-bit oberativsystem

using gracia part 2

Hey everybody, i have tryed to create 10 new weapons for my server but when i try to create them ingame with the Admin Tool it says "This item Doesn't exist." and so far as i know ive done everything right ?!?

it came up with an error in my Game server consol: SEVERE Item item_id=60000 not known object_id=xxxxxxx

ofc it wasnt x's but the error dont come anymore so cant remember the object id (dont know why it stopped to come (but while it was comming it only said it with the 3 first weapons))

I made the weapon inside navicat (the weapon table and ive also tryed the custom weapon table).

I made the weapons as xml.

And i also used L2FileEdit to make them in itemname-e and in weapongrp.

The most funniest part was when i created the first 3 one by one they worked fine but then i created the rest of them at one time and then it says "This item doesn't exist." to all of them?!

what can i do?

And btw the weapon look like the hero weapons, but i dont know if that makes a change.

Thanks in Advance ^^

well from what u say one thing is for sure.. its a server side problem.. means something wrong in the weapon (or custom_weapon) table.. or in xml.. maybe u added the weapons 2 times in both weapon and custom_weapon tables ? :/... if not then like Cloud said check for same IDs .. it would also help u if u see what error gives u when the server is loading.. not only when u try to create the items.