[Share][PhX] Dupe Stackable Items

Flavio

I did use from + Additional Options, is it working?

It doesnt matter, you have too add the tag always, there's one way to see exploits that doesnt have the tag.

I keep asking myself why i didn't think of that earlier. Awesome idea and yes it should work on every interlude server without floodprotection at DropItem.

Totally great you deserve +1 and i'm sure it will be given to you by one of the mods =)

I keep asking myself why i didn't think of that earlier. Awesome idea and yes it should work on every interlude server without floodprotection at DropItem.

Totally great you deserve +1 and i'm sure it will be given to you by one of the mods =)

Well, now you can use it. The thing is u wont even look at those fail servers, use this if u are really BORED and if you really dont have some good server to play on ^^

About the Karma, its not even my guide and i dont have so good shares in this section so... nah ;P

hmmm work in all server??

Read what i said, i tested on some Interlude L2J servers and it worked, the thing is it works 99% on fail servers .ucoz and others homemade servers, so use this if u are really bored and if you really dont have any server to play on :P

Sorry for double-post, i need someone who see this share with working phx! PM me, i got a server where we can try (Im getting some errors on phx so i need someone with working one to test it) PM me with msn!