! New Bug With Gold Bars !@!@! 2009.12.21

NasDad*

Anyone playing there if yes anyone wanna give me 100kk if i start there ? :P.

i can give u but u need really hard farm for items .. + most items are only by donate .. like dyna armor mask and H Tattos

Nah, its not working, you said in same time click Macro/Skill and Confirm... I did that but its pointless i cant success from both, it says

"Incorrect Item Count" or "You dont have enough adena to exchange to GBs bla bla"... :/

Nah, its not working, you said in same time click Macro/Skill and Confirm... I did that but its pointless i cant success from both, it says

"Incorrect Item Count" or "You dont have enough adena to exchange to GBs bla bla"... :/

In Some Servers there is protection when u buy somthing u need to wait 1-5 secs to get the items but adenas will be already dissapeard

In Some Servers there is protection when u buy somthing u need to wait 1-5 secs to get the items but adenas will be already dissapeard

I doubt there were a protection, i tested it on L2Fail server where, after 1 dupe bug with phx, i crashed the server :S

I mean server crashed itself b/c too much info from dropping stuff ^^

Nice one, even if i needed to read it twice to understand it..

Something else, i don't think that there's any server with shop + deposit system, or a skill.. so i'm guessing this is gonna work only at l2extreme.