! New Bug With Gold Bars !@!@! 2009.12.21

NasDad*

I only test in c6

About The Extreme Server  http://l2ex.lt/en/

+: The wh echtant bug works with phx , But Sometimes U get jailed FOREVA ! So use this it helped me before wipe maybe admin fixed it :/                http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=74225.0 . Great online :] its Wiped 5 days ago .

-:The -beep-ing Admin doesnt care about the server just wipes every 2 months (Im not joking ).-beep-ing Alot Of Donate ! You will See Many People Wearing dynasty items where u  only can get from donate ...

Thanks for sharing but this is not useful for this server isnt it (L2Ex)?

Anything buyable for GBs? Its just that you get only adena, nothing more, nothing less.

+ In most of the servers (99% imo) u buy armors or whatever for 1k-5k+ GBs, so you would need to do that like a 124124k times to obtain those GBs :P

Thanks for sharing but this is not useful for this server isnt it (L2Ex)?

Anything buyable for GBs? Its just that you get only adena, nothing more, nothing less.

+ In most of the servers (99% imo) u buy armors or whatever for 1k-5k+ GBs, so you would need to do that like a 124124k times to obtain those GBs :P

in l2ex u buy some custom weapons with gb :D

in l2ex u buy some custom weapons with gb :D

What about scrolls :D ? I can farm few h and obtain wep/armor (Custom) so its not a big deal :P

Well useless in highrates (most of them) but it rocks on lowrates :)