[L2J] Eternal Network

storm.eternal_network

Server looks good mate BUT u need to change thouse 2 things:

1rst: Augument jewells.... (fully delete. seen it on a server and it failed)

2nd: Sub class certification system.. u want a pvp balanced server? Delete it! everyone will make BD and take the celestial shield passive skil and hit him for 50 dmg...)

Seen it on a server and failed...

Otherwise its well done.

Rofl what u want and to remove skills and npc? RETARD!

Thank you all for the good words guys! You are the guys for what me and my team is working damn hard all day and night to keep a good server running and we wont ever stop so join now to get decent gear for the pvp of the future! :-)

Hi folks,

me and my developer team just finished this new server. We decided to set the rates to 1000x (only Adena rate is 2000x) so overall that means exactly:

* XP - 1000x

* SP - 1000x

* Adena - 2000x

And we added this cool custom npcs to the server for you:

* Luxury Gatekeeper (every teleport spot you can imagine up to gracia final)

* NPC Buffer (only prophet buffs)

* Class Changer NPCs in every town (but instant class change possible too)

* Subclass Master (add/switch subclass)

* Noblesse Manager (become noblesse here)

* Accessory Trader (every accessory item up to gracia final)

* GM-Shop (up to S80, pets up to gracia Final, transforms up to gracia final and and and..)

* Special GM-Shop (S84, cloaks, forgotten scrolls and and and..)

Besides those cool custom npcs we got this amazing features to offer you:

* The currency is: Adena (l2 world)/Apiga (farm mobs)/Golden Apiga (events and RBs)

* 25kk Adena for beginners

* Skills are learned automatically (normal skill tree except divine inspiration)

* Items are picked up automatically (except herbs and items from RBs)

* RBs are all customized (all raised to lvl 85 but with different stats and different drops)

* Retail like PAtkSpd (1500) and MAtkSpd (1999)

* Retail like buff slots (20+4 buffs (with divine inspiration skills) and 12 dances/songs)

* 5 possible subclasses for each character

* Subclass max lvl 85

* Subclass-Certification-System

* Character-Birthday-System

* Jewel-Augmentation-System

* Wedding-System

* Geodata+Pathnode

* Increased Weight Limit

* Heroes are determined every 2 weeks (every second sunday at 6 pm)

* Sieges are every 2 weeks (the weekend after the end of the hero period)

* Retail like Fortress/Clan Hall sieges

* Mana potions recover 100 mp

* Buffs/Songs/Dances last 4 hours

* Automated TvT Event (every 15 mins)

* NO custom armors/weapons

* NO donations

The enchant rates are:

* Safe: +3 (Full: +4)

* Max: +20

* Ordinary Enchant Chance: 66 %

* Blessed Enchant Chance: 85 %

* Element Enchant Chance: 50 %

* Hero weapons are not enchantable

And if it werent enough by now we got on top of that all those custom voice comands to offer you:

.buff_block: Deactivate the Recieval of Buffs | .buff_unblock: Activate the Recieval of Buffs

.tradeoff: Enable Trade Refusal Mode | .tradeon: Disable Trade Refusal Mode

.joinctf: Register for CTF-Event | .leavectf: Unregister from CTF-Event | .ctfinfo: Information about current CTF-Event

Our website is currently still under development but should be finished very soon!

So you have to download our patch by following this link by now, sorry for the style-miss. :-P

http://www.4shared.com/file/176969771/42c5d346/Eternal_Network_Patch_Files.html

Update: http://eternal-network.webege.com/index.html

I will be visit that server is looks like L2god :D

Good to hear that!

By the way I added 2 more pk guards to the farm zone and added the rule that PKs drop after 10 made PKs so newbies can farm a bit safer now. :)

Very good server, so come and chek it :)

Nice that bosses r 85 lvl, and nice class balans...

Gms make costum events...

lots of pvp all over the world, ofc most of pvps r on farm zone, on this server wepons when enchanted more than 5-6 change color const, so it looks very coool... :)

Still good server, any news?

Are you planning to move your homepage to a paid hoster and not this free-hoster because its a bit slow sometimes. :S

We are working currently on more features which will be available soon and fixed some bugs that appeared so stay tuned and yes we will change our free-hosting account into a premium-hosting account soon so the slow website loads will be over and our website will be fast as our server is.  ;D

This Server is very GOOD.

Pm DoG if you are new i can help you.

Thanks for the compliment and as you know our team works hard to make it even better.  :)

First i'll suggest you stop making account and write posts to your topic so you keep it on top of page.

Second if it was dedicated host you wouldn't need a domain host cause you can use the dedicated PC for a website host.

Third is good luck.