interlude [Interlude L2J] L2 Xenovia

Erol

hmm i log for 5 minutes and show it very good server.....for new i think is good and dont have customs ( this i love ) :P

btw i will stay here , thx erol for show me this server :)

Yeah, its good now, now you have space for farm but too much donators and you need a TvT GM Cause Dev and HGM killed me and MrHame to help other team or something? I just see NINA hited you for 3k, 1,5k etc. :S

there are only 2 donators. no more.

Btw about that day on event was mrHame and someone else in party coz was 2vs2 event. MrHame know the reason why i killed him in intention to finish that match coz mrhame got heal by outside. I got no idea who are you in game but if i see ppl fighting with others in middle of event while is not their turn for combat and their job is to sit and wait, hell yeah i can kill/jail for minutes. Rules for flaming/event are very stricked.

Erm... I am SysteM and you killed me for no reason (actually reason was cause i was with a healer in pt), well i said he is healer on start of the event (match) and u said nothing. Then he healed himself and you killed me - I was out of the Event for no reason + I didnt get any price, so no i wont participate event anymore cause pff you could just find me another partner or something dont you think ^^ ?

Erm... I am SysteM and you killed me for no reason (actually reason was cause i was with a healer in pt), well i said he is healer on start of the event (match) and u said nothing. Then he healed himself and you killed me - I was out of the Event for no reason + I didnt get any price, so no i wont participate event anymore cause pff you could just find me another partner or something dont you think ^^ ?

before event start i said no bishop. and you asked me if you could fight as bishop without healing. I let you fight. But i killed you after you stand up coz of salvation. Same i did with donator who stand up coz of phoenix soul. both sides were trait in same way.

before event start i said no bishop. and you asked me if you could fight as bishop without healing. I let you fight. But i killed you after you stand up coz of salvation. Same i did with donator who stand up coz of phoenix soul. both sides were trait in same way.

LoL! I am not a bishop from that team i am SysteM, the archer. And you:

- Killed me cause of that n00b who used salvation...

- Kicked me from Event.

- Without a reward

Soz Erol but your server has corruption.You must find serious gm and not kids who give free medals to players.One random player came and gave me 50k medal just for free.I wonder how many medals he had totally.

Soz Erol but your server has corruption.You must find serious gm and not kids who give free medals to players.One random player came and gave me 50k medal just for free.I wonder how many medals he had totally.

Yeah, someone said 2 donators? Well there are like 25 from 30 people in + max armors and weapons... Not to mention other sets.