Hello MaxCheaters Plz Help Me :(

foxnet

Question

Hello MaxCheaters

I need your help, I am contacting from Georgia...

I want to change LoginServer port in client, I want to change 2106 port and choice other port number

to be able to open several servers on one Ip adress, if u can please help me.

P.s i dont want to open several gameservers on one loginserver, because they are different versions of teams

sorry for my bad english

13 answers to this question

If you change the loginserver port , your gameserver won't listen to your ip's and you will get errors in your console.

no, its not right,  if  you change port   in every file, everything will be ok,  i  run servers on changed  ports and dont get errors  but nobody can enter the server because it is not changed  in loginserver, i heard that it is depended on L2.Exe,  but someone  says  Engine.Dll  i dont understand what to do.

Btw , foxnet i can't understand you with any way.

i want to run 5 servers on 1 Ip adress, and i cannot do it without port changing i change port in gameserver but i cannot change in LOGINSERVER

There's no need to change the Loginserver port...

You should change the Gameserver port ex.: 1st server port : 7777 , 2nd server port : 7778 , 3rd server port: 7779 , 4th server port: 7780 , 5th server port: 7781 .

P.S.: I'm not quite sure for the 3rd the 4th and the 5th server but, I've managed to host 2 servers on 1 loginserver by using ports 7777 and 7778 :)

There's no need to change the Loginserver port...

You should change the Gameserver port ex.: 1st server port : 7777 , 2nd server port : 7778 , 3rd server port: 7779 , 4th server port: 7780 , 5th server port: 7781 .

P.S.: I'm not quite sure for the 3rd the 4th and the 5th server but, I've managed to host 2 servers on 1 loginserver by using ports 7777 and 7778 

1st  is  la2base ( interlude )

2nd  is  Jfree  ( Hellbound )

3rd  is  Oneo ( gracia ) 

i want different loginservers and not 1  for every server

1st  is  la2base ( interlude )

2nd  is  Jfree  ( Hellbound )

3rd  is  Oneo ( gracia ) 

w8 you want to host 3 different chronicle in 1 loginserver?

Dude you cant contact with the IL patch and then open you both of the servers on login , if yes its gonna show them down so whats the point of it?

if it is possible, its not bad,  but i want to have each server own list in loginserver and dont want to appear severeal servers  in one loginserver's list

If you want that then , you'll have to client mod which means , 3 different modded client with 3 different login ports xD .