AION APOCALYPSE - Client 1.9 25x-35x Progressive XP/Drops/Kinah

Visionx

well nice server but some features don't work...

that's why it's in "open beta" ;). That's also why we're trying to get our community to grow. More players = more bugs found. More bugs found = more bugs fixed. We are a development group with our own privately developed software. We do not use some other software and wait for someone else to fix it on a public release like many other servers.

01/11/10

---------------------

-Quest reward items fixed. (Any quest which auto-rewards 1 or more item will give that item now)

-Quest reward choice item support added.

-Lots more skills added

01/14/10

---------------------------------------------------

-Rift system implemented! (yay! atm only eltnen and morheim rifts have been added)

-Implementation of Abyss Gates, Teleport Towers and Teleport Devices( STILL CLOSED - needs more work inside abyss before it is playable )

-About 60 more skills added

-Starting Cinematic added for both sides

-New altgard quests added

- Monsters now give up pursuit after exceeding 80 meter range from spawn, they also have increased regen

- Added base hp regen to monsters which will make them a bit harder to kill

- Implementation of toggle skills

- Implementation of mantra effects (Also prevention of using more than 3 mantra effects at once)

01/16/10

-------------------------------------

- PvP is now possible

- Fixed attack speed bug on weapons which included percent values.

- Added Tranquilizing Cloud I skill

- Skill Engine modified in order to support Area of Effect skills

- Skills like Arrow Deluge, Seismic Wave, Winter Binding should work correctly now, more - coming soon

01/20/10

-------------------------------------

- Added Morheim named mobs spawnlist

- Added Morheim correct droplist

- Fixed several skill cast ranges

- Few more fixes and new skills :)

- Erosion stack fix

- Added II, III and IV levels of Erosion

- Fixed socketing on armors

- Manastones implementation ( they're fully working now, you can socket, unsocket - and yes stats work too )

- Added named monsters spawns & drops to Eltnen

- Some Quest Engine extending to support some looonger quests :)

- Fixed missing magic boost, magic accuracy and accuracy on weapons and armors

It's well done server but there is another server (Infinite Aion) which has

3.400 people online and 75% of their features are working

comparing with this server.

It will be hard to compete with a server which is well developed.

Anyways, good luck with your server.

This server is a joke...

Why the heck should I start this server when

there is another server (Infinite Aion) which has

My personal opinion is that I don't like this server...

It's just me, but the server could grow.

You'll need it with so many aion wannabe servers.

You see that's the thing that pulls good servers down and get's the wannabe server up...

Why should I do anything for a server which has no players...

But most people don't see the months of work behind the server ( not talking about copy & paste servers ).

Oh well, but it's just better to support top servers, right?

And btw. your post is a joke, not the server. So instead of writing bullshit on servers you are not going to play anyway, go back to your beloved infinite playing.

This server is a joke...

Why the heck should I start this server when

there is another server (Infinite Aion) which has

My personal opinion is that I don't like this server...

It's just me, but the server could grow.

You'll need it with so many aion wannabe servers.

Apparently someone is getting jealous. Oh Noes! Go back to sucking infinite aion's balls and get off mine.

TBH your post was completely unnecessary. We don't go around bashing other servers, when there is A LOT that could be said. I've never had any issue with any of the infinite owners/developers, i give them credit where its due because they do a damn good job. That's called respect. However, if you can't do anything yourself, you have no place to spit garbage about other people's work.

Apparently someone is getting jealous. Oh Noes! Go back to sucking infinite aion's balls and get off mine.

TBH your post was completely unnecessary. We don't go around bashing other servers, when there is A LOT that could be said. I've never had any issue with any of the infinite owners/developers, i give them credit where its due because they do a damn good job. That's called respect. However, if you can't do anything yourself, you have no place to spit garbage about other people's work.

Listen guys...

I didn't come in this thread to flame, okay?

What I really wanted to say is that there is already a server with 3.5k ppl online

and has 75% of their features working.It would be very hard to surpass them.

It is not hard to understand that almost nobody is going to leave Aion Infinite.

I'm not saying that you haven't worked hard for your server though...

I know you are doing your best to have your server up to date and that you would do anything

to make your server bug less and successful.

But it is hard to compare Infinite Aion which has a team of developers trying to make their server retail

like for the past 5 months... That is the truth.

Besides all that, I don't "dislike" your server and I'm not trying to discourage you, but you have to see what

is happening. Don't give up, try harder and you will achieve your goals.

And you are right... the phrase "This server is a joke..." is offensive and I shouldn't use it..

I'm about to remove it and I apologize if you got offended.

Best regards.

PS:LooSik I didn't understand a thing.

Listen guys...

I didn't come in this thread to flame, okay?

What I really wanted to say is that there is already a server with 3.5k ppl online

and has 75% of their features working.It would be very hard to surpass them.

It is not hard to understand that almost nobody is going to leave Aion Infinite.

I'm not saying that you haven't worked hard for your server though...

I know you are doing your best to have your server up to date and that you would do anything

to make your server bug less and successful.

But it is hard to compare Infinite Aion which has a team of developers trying to make their server retail

like for the past 5 months... That is the truth.

Besides all that, I don't "dislike" your server and I'm not trying to discourage you, but you have to see what

is happening. Don't give up, try harder and you will achieve your goals.

And you are right... the phrase "This server is a joke..." is offensive and I shouldn't use it..

I'm about to remove it and I apologize if you got offended.

Best regards.

PS:LooSik I didn't understand a thing.

What I meant was exacly the thing you are mentioning for the 2nd time...

Infinite has few more working things than us... Okay... SO WHAT?

Just because we've started 3 months later than them does it make us unworthy to get population on our servers?

I'm just pointing, that we're going to be more developed than them at some point, just because we're a team and Infinite is just one server ;)

I'm quite respectful to Erb's work as I know how hard coding alone can be, but right now they are running "monopoly" tactic for aion servers, and you are one of those people which actually is inside it.

Why monopoly? Well new servers don't get even a chance to get population, thats what I mean.

What I meant was exacly the thing you are mentioning for the 2nd time...

Infinite has few more working things than us... Okay... SO WHAT?

Just because we've started 3 months later than them does it make us unworthy to get population on our servers?

I'm just pointing, that we're going to be more developed than them at some point, just because we're a team and Infinite is just one server ;)

I'm quite respectful to Erb's work as I know how hard coding alone can be, but right now they are running "monopoly" tactic for aion servers, and you are one of those people which actually is inside it.

Why monopoly? Well new servers don't get even a chance to get population, thats what I mean.

It is not that you don't stand any chance...

It is that you need to work very hard to surpass them.

If you are a team and you are working hard then I wish the best for your server.

I apologize (again) for my misbehavior though... I don't know what got into me.

PS:You don't need to be better than them in order to be a successful server...

You just have to work hard.

when beta its going to end ?

i would like to wait until we atleast have warehouse and legions working before ending beta phase, however we have already established that we have passed a stable point and are not planning to wipe when we come out of beta