MaxCheaters 200x Retail like Server! ( GM Shop to A Grade )

XManton

Will you play ?  

285 members have voted

1. 1. Will you play ?

• Yes.
    • No.

can i ask about walker? lolbots gonna kill teh servah so what you are planing for dis?

i will suggest u to allow bots only in town as buffers or traders (buy/sell). i think that with that u will make happy both the ones that want bots and the ones that dont want them allowed. ofc would have to check time to time the farm zones (dvc, varka, etc..) for bots and jail them or ban the accounts (ban the ip is a bit too much)

but ofc thats just my thought.

i dont want low server if he is low i dont play soz...i want One Good pvp

i see noob people!

@ontopic

make event like, every Friday night 20:00 +2GMT all servers to teleport to Baium or Antharas or something else and try to kill it(the place should be peaceful zone) and it will drop S Grade weaps armors jewels

roflmao man 200x is low rate? u made my day rly.

2post :O But ok understand u xD

200x its high rate ...

Low rate 1x-5x

Mid rate 10x-35x

And more than 35x High rate ...

So this 200x is high rate ... u know u can lvl in 1 h ... thats why ... >_<

Anyway im w8ing for srv

i will suggest u to allow bots only in town as buffers or traders (buy/sell). i think that with that u will make happy both the ones that want bots and the ones that dont want them allowed. ofc would have to check time to time the farm zones (dvc, varka, etc..) for bots and jail them or ban the accounts (ban the ip is a bit too much)

but ofc thats just my thought.

its kinda hard to got[GMS] ppl online allday long checking the lolbotters thats why i said off :/

200x its high rate ...

Low rate 1x-5x

Mid rate 10x-35x

And more than 35x High rate ...

So this 200x is high rate ... u know u can lvl in 1 h ... thats why ... >_<

Anyway im w8ing for srv

oh, 36x is high rate ? :D ok, i understand, but imho the mid rate is 10x-75x :)

Thanks for all reply's, we will tell when we decide how the server will be. We do not want to ruin this so we will not rush this project. There will be a long project and much whining and PvP will pass the time before the server is exactly as we want it. We do not do this for money so server will not have donates to any variety of items. Only servicing, Quests. Gm's will not be able to create items in game to make it completely safe from corruption. We will have automatic events so we do not need Gm's event will also reduce the chance of corruption. And not only that all builder commands will be logged.

Our focus is to create a server that is trusted and unique. New feature is a good chance that i will implement what you are wishing for. when new features are ready, we will announce it and add it to server. I hope you will have a fun time on this server when it starts up, And see this as a developing project and report every bug you find. We are also interested if there is someone who is capable of doing geodata, scripting fixes ( if found ). Let us know.

Best regards.

-Manton