A part of MaxCheaters L2 Server TOPLIST.

Maxtor

this update will be published with mxc hosted at hetzner 12GB DDR3 pc :Dno it doenst sucks, my server sucks thats why its laggy.

Nah maxtor SMF suck's you must agree with this ip board and vbullet forum's times better :D example (hopzone and ragezone has Vbullet) btw it's your forum not mine

IMO : it's better to change to an IPB or VBullet

Looks great, especially the review system; I know Hopzone got something similar, but who reads reviews there anyway? (reliable) ::)

look's bery nc you will help many server's!!

yes he will help tk and ucoz srvs super ... at least if u make this think make a rule dont allow webs.com / ucoz / tk Sites :( its really sucky ...

well it's cool but if you gonna make something special like that enable an IPB forum or Vbullet SMF SUCKS HARD

P.S i can share you my old IPB forum :D

Nah maxtor SMF suck's you must agree with this ip board and vbullet forum's times better :D example (hopzone and ragezone has Vbullet) btw it's your forum not mine

IMO : it's better to change to an IPB or VBullet

and now maxtor should to enable the IPB :D

Will you ever stop? It is annoying..

On Topic: Maxtor will it be only for l2 servers? Not wow and cs?