[Collection] Ventic & LauQ Christmas Shares

LauQ

you take the santa hat from l2sacrifice and take the credit's???

...You really don't know me, do you?

Do a little more research before you start accusing: this is the Santa NPC that came with Gracia part 1 or something, and it's ever since in NCsofts Lineage 2 CT2 client. Or should we have add: Credits to NCsoft?

We are not that good at modeling yet that we create whole faces and textures ourself, and since this is just a sort of Christmas: crazy, funny and nice shares, we just make little works like taking off the head of the NPC and position it for all Races.

You could also have tried to patch your client to L2sacrifice and check the item to see that we didn't took it from there or something; it's nice anyway to see if things are ripped from there, as it is n1 ripper place...

very great my old friend thanks a lot for this new work is perfect gratz

Welcome back, glad to have you back here again :) I just missed you on msn, you think you're on tomorrow sometime?

Ontopic: I am thinking of adapting everything to Interlude as it is quickly done and pleasant for the IL users :)

Weather forecast: Tomorrow it will locally be snowing shares around here :)

sry lauq and ventic dear creator's this photo tell you something???

jveHQAeDYXBl-SacriChristmas.png

you take the santa hat from l2sacrifice and take the credit's???

WTFFF Are you talking about?We made.We don't take it from l2sacrifise.Ok go away now from my topic :@

Edit:Btw look yourself,you aren't better

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=107723.0

These weapons aren't yous and you give credits to you?Fuck

Updated with new Loading screens, and I'll start adapting to IL in a minute (for everything shared here!)

We hope you like it and stay tuned :)

Update with our latest creation: Christmas Weapons: They have a nice animating effect, so check it out!

Merry Christmas :)

Well, I see that you've updated your topic! The pole is really great but I don't like the bow at all!

By The Way, when the Topic is going to be unsticked?