l2extreme walker

fernandoz

Hi, i got a problem with the walker in l2extreme, i use a l2walker IG 1.78 but the problem is when i get in..in other ctrl its suppose to say in info something..but its clear and i wanna know if somebody can say to me how can i do for play with the walker in extreme server...if somebody know i will aprecciate if u told me plz :)

PD; i play with this walker in Dragon-Network and it doesnt had any problem but in this server i cant :S i dont know why :S

i m not really a walker pro ... but i tried a few and all newer version didnt work in in l2x. i always used version 1.52 which u will find plenty in this forum.

it wont help u anyway, because those older versions care about the l2.exe file size. since the gg update on l2x u cant switch the l2.exe.

but i m already trying something out :)

EDIT:

@giarosenko1000

he probably meant that he cant see his skills in the walker dropdown menus

here i got screen...

this one if from l2extreme (l2xreborn) http://www.upload2.com/?cmd=_viewer&file=8d1054d49e169a0fe97c735c52ffe18a.jpg&s=34a5d

and this one its when works but in other server

http://www.upload2.com/?cmd=_viewer&file=858b05bae896133c4349dd51a411c532.jpg&s=c25c4

its working to bypass the gg of l2x with those emulators posted here ... and yes i tried 1.79, its the only one which doesnt care about the file size (or maybe because its just the right size), but its the same problem: the skills are not shown.

but this way i m pretty sure to find a solution!

I have the same problem on supremel2, I got walker working ingame and I just can't verify it. Maybe the devs are messing with the emulation system.

its not that, its only the damm l2walker which asks for the file size, and i dont know why ... maybe they hook by changing some binary parts of the l2.exe!

i already tryed to mess with the new l2.exe which is actually to big, so i did throw some empty parts out, but now gg is a problem again, probably because it checks the file size as well.

solution:

someone gets the ig walker 1.79 running for c4off ... lol ... with that we are back at the main question.

@mpj

if u want i ll reduce your l2.exe maybe this will work for you, dont worry about trojans. i can also tell u how its done, just pm me.

if u had problems with the size i give u the solutions...

http://rapidshare.com/files/47796504/L2Walker.exe.html

PD: if its say something about lineageii.dll its because its for the version IG 1.78..if u got the lineageII.dll of that version its ok

PD2: replace the old l2walker.exe for this one..

i need to relax more :)

version 1.79 has been tried like i wrote before. and its not sufficient to replace the dll-file u will need the dat-file as well, so just copy the full 1.78 bot and replace the l2walker.exe. the problem now is that no emulator works, because i cant get it up running ... i tried 0.41 - 0.52 and this l2w-vse3.0 they all didnt work.

i saw howtos here in the forum were they claimed that everything runs with l2aserv 0.41 ... but i m not sure about this

i found something else...look this..but its give me an error about gameguard or something like that..maybe u had luck and can bot ..try let see if we can do something :)

http://www.zerowaitingtime.com/24242-download-L2xReborn_IG_Walker.rar