E-Global and L2Walker

MaxPower

zerix ... i ve botted enough to know the differnce between follow and botting :p

That train had a) a pattern (they went around in circles hiting the mobs) sometimes a mob would spawn behind the train but they would ignore it and continue on their pattern

b) the bots went through gfx to hit mobs (dwarf would target a mob behind a tree the whole train would go through the tree not around it to hit it)

c) buffer auto healed the dwarf and auto buffed every 20mins no matter what was happening

d)all 3 members tried to rez the dead 4th member (happened 3 times)

e)no one answered to pms .. simple pms like are you there etc

f) I PKed the dwarf the other 3 tried to rez him ... I PKed the mage the other 2 tried to rez him... noone hit me

g) brought em a train of matriarchs ... all died (dagger didn't bother to fd) and their corpses were still there about 2 hours later when I went back to the spot

Soz man they were bots

pilgrim, den me pi8is :)

pilgrim, i know u are trying to be someone but, la2.gr isnt like other servers :) bots died.

maybe u saw them before antibot system np but after its impossible :)

Trying to be someone? Didn't say I was botting ... I bot official, there is a point botting there, I see no point botting a private x5 server :)

I just play eglobal on weekends .. mostly to see friends etc and get away from the grind

Oh and check this out Clicky

Vlaka zerix ta bots yparxoyn oti anti bot system kai na baleis an ta dedomena poy tha steilei to l2waker einai ta idia me ayta toy client tha mpeiiii arkei na mas pei o quest007 pos na to rytmisoymeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D :D :D :D :x :x :x :x :D :D :evil: :evil: :evil: :D :D :D

paniblaka zerix ante traba ftiakse to login pou to exeis kanei pou**** ... kai ase auta pou exei ftiaksei o rwsos na ta nomizeis dika sou :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

den peirazi pexte kai mia fora timia :)

bots last year

I fasi re c omos ksereis poia einai?

Apo tote pou evales to "antibot" o server exei ksekolothei sta crash...

Ego eimai edelos asxetos..katse na katalavo..koveis ta bot....ligotero lag..koveis to 2o client..ligotero lag..koveis kai to allo client....no lag!!

Yea!!!...Ta kataferes man!!

Koita...ego se paradextika pou kataferes na kopseis ta bot..

Paradeksou omos ki esi aftous pou kataferan na ksanavaloun bot...mi kaneis san paidaki..

Kai telos....vrisko poio simantiko..na katseis kai na ftiakseis alla pragmata sto server opos ss...server crashing..c4 skills/items/areas/mobs ktl...

pilgrim' date=' den me pi8is :)

pilgrim, i know u are trying to be someone but, la2.gr isnt like other servers :) bots died.

maybe u saw them before antibot system np but after its impossible :)[/quote']

personally I'm not someone, Im just a 21 year old boy that cracks those lame bought-from-china protections for breakfast. tip to those who are still iterested: use ollydb, create a point of your system's memory. run the client loader and make another point. Now compare 2 points and see what's changed. voila, your bypass is in there. The rest is a matter of minutes.

la2 surely isnt like other servers, it's the only server that the owner pays anonymous to the public contributors for the updates. but still they sell him crap :oops:

I wonder if you even have an account at the retail servers of L2 to see what is going on there

Guest007 its the third time u say that we buy code from the chinese

except that u dont have any proof of those u're saying

why u think that chinese do all the work ?:) and they are best in l2servers

if i were u i would say "you buy from russians" this would make me fell someone good

except u think chinese are better than russians.

in my server money never involved between develop administration and users.

everything is made because we love lineage.

as for the lag, has nothing to do with bots remove etc.

server is getting full from NORMAL USERS already.

we will upgrade again. its not that simple if u are sponsored to demand stuff asap.

u can go play in l2j servers i dont care

maybe we'll loose noobs like u and server wont lag :)

sorry for my crappy english i prefere

write with mov eax call invoke xor esp

good luck with your cracking

today is day 8

//EDIT

a little something for our L2X funs :))

clicky

enjoy your time at this server

gmevos5jp.jpg

...u can go play in l2j servers i dont care

maybe we'll loose noobs like u and server wont lag :)...

Plz...define noobs..

Is a man 29 years old..noob...coz he cant crack a lineage 2 server?

Or because he doesnt use bad words to argue with you or anyone else?

Maybe coz he manage to play in many l2 servers...for many hours and still...he has conection with the real word?

Oh shit!!...I am a noob!!!