Queen ant

its not raid boss its just boss like valakas,antharas,orfen,core u can attack them without any lvl penalty they dont give any paralize.Just if ull hit for example aq with 78lvl ppls 100% no drop :)

its not raid boss its just boss like valakas,antharas,orfen,core u can attack them without any lvl penalty they dont give any paralize.Just if ull hit for example aq with 78lvl ppls 100% no drop :)

maybe 99% :P

core with a ee/sps alone....spamming of serenade oif eva for pets and then hitting core...on 5-6 core 1 ring (almost useless btw)

Hello everyone!  :D

I was just thinking is queen ant a raid boss ? or just a boss ? cuz if its just a boss u can kill him at every lvl ... and if any1 hase killed her can i have some info about it ? like how many ppl were u and the classes .... thanks  ;D ;D

its a raid boss... but its just low lvl... if u go to kill it better be 40 lvl so that u can recieve ant queen's ring :P

however there is a trick (old trick) to tank queen ant e kill him witout losing much time :P

with a healer of level 70, or 76 u can, infanct he will tank the queen ant for U just doing cureon his self, the  other players may attack :D... well this works on my server but to get the raid drop the healer must dye before the end ^^

however there is a trick (old trick) to tank queen ant e kill him witout losing much time :P

with a healer of level 70, or 76 u can, infanct he will tank the queen ant for U just doing cureon his self, the  other players may attack :D... well this works on my server but to get the raid drop the healer must dye before the end ^^

tank AQ?!? xD

in normal servers AQ don't attack... u only need tank for Ant Queen Larva and he don't need to die before AQ xD

for QA lvl 40 sorcerers are good but using warlocks is better:

- full buffed cats roxx (with help of other high lvl chars)

- magic damage capacity of warlock is of course not so strong than capacity of sorcerer, but difference is not so important at lvl 40 (specially fullbuffed)

you have two nukers with one player and with warlock you also have surrender to fire

more tips: with 40 lvl warlock use summon which eat 90% and/or use B grade jewels ==> decrease XP and permit to farm QA  ;D

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

come on , 4 Sorcerors skill 44, level 43 is the best , Bd a SE for Buff , but attention , SE is with silence in a few moments , and Bd in party with high level is equalite a penalty in drop . And 2 o High level for Nurses ;)

• 2 months later...