[Rate] Newbie Sigs :S

mVecAtoR

It is the first time that I make signatures :P (except that I made before 3 years ;D)

Rate them

All comments accepted I give a 3/10

2yn46jb.jpg

2gsl3px.jpg

Ps. I didn't made them   with paint :P  

No way dude, there's no way..Come on people, what's wrong with you?You post every single shit you do in your PC in this forum?

Tell me ONLY ONE SERIOUS clue that makes these 2 "pictures" signatures...Oh God..

i like em but u need some more practice

Can you please tell us wtf you like on these?

When rating something, give REASONS or make COMMENTS.

By telling "nice man" or "7/10" you are SPAMMING.

Jesus.

Oh stfu all of you.

I remember myself making similar images, so?? Also, I am pretty sure that all of you at first you made similar creations, didn't you? Or your first sig was a masterpiece?

You can just be kind and give your advice.

He has already mentioned that he is newbie.

Also, nobody forced you to see it and please don't tell me that you adviced them or something like that.

You can just leave the topic without posting, it isn's such hard, is it?

Anyway, @ HM5

As I have already mentioned my first creations was like these two, but with practice I can make kinda cool sigs now. Just, try hard and go pro. That's my advice.

I think you know where you should look for tutorials and so on.

Oh stfu all of you.

I remember myself making similar images, so?? Also, I am pretty sure that all of you at first you made similar creations, didn't you? Or your first sig was a masterpiece?

Also, nobody forced you to see it and please don't tell me that you adviced them or something like that.

Anyway, @ HM5

As I have already mentioned my first creations was like these two, but with practice I can make kinda cool sigs now. Just, try hard and go pro. That's my advice.

Nobody told that we are all pros, or that we were never newbies.

But I think that people can judge themselves if they are normal.

And coming in here to post a text, is NOT normal.

And by the way, that's what you are doing as well, don't act dude.

And by the way, that's what you are doing as well, don't act dude.

Where else have I posted something similar...??

Also, yes I often post like that in topics by members like Project.

On the other hand, members like HM5 have never gave me a reason (aformi) to blame them.

That's all, I don't act..

Where else have I posted something similar...??

Also, yes I often post like that in topics by members like Project.

On the other hand, members like HM5 have never gave me a reason (aformi) to blame them.

That's all, I don't act..

You know that you are telling... Anyway, I won't discuss it here.

HM5, since mister magaki wants us to "help" you, then that's what I am going to do, but in my way.

Well, first of all you can't call these tags.

These could be any kind of banners (bad though) or images for any kind of presentations.

In the first one, there are just too many colours that don't really match.

The borders are too fat, dunno why you made them with two colours (white & blue). Actually, it is not white and blue, but it's a lighting blending effect..

Anyway, still, it's bad.

The only thing that may be useful in the future, is this effect with the lines.

You need to improve your skills on adding borders (not a big deal), but it's good that you started so early with them.

Last but not least, the main part of the banner (I won't call this a tag) which is the text is screwed up.

The font is bad and the size is too big. Without any sub-texts it is very ugly.

About the second one, well you just added a ready brush or any kind of ready image as the background and then you added the text.

My rating about the text, will be the same as for the first one.

If I had to choose one of these, then it would be the first one.

bai bai

Oh stfu all of you.

Anyway, @ HM5

I don't know why but I agree with magaki13 and he's logical! I know that posting his ''newbie'' creations seems disturbing for you, but there isn't a rule saying you can't share them.

Anyway, about your signatures, you have to improve your skills by reading some guides. ;)

Also, I am pretty sure that all of you at first you made similar creations, didn't you?

No, I didn't.I made way much better things even with a white BG and a render from the first time I read a tutorial.

I didn't start PS with just pressing buttons and check what the result will be.Before the first launch of PS I read a tutorial for a signature

and I made it.

Not shits like those.

@ Topic Creator.

No Offense dude but...