[EXPLOIT] Enchant Exploit ; Stacking Weapons

sawine

Hi, Ok, I am not sure if this exploits works, but I've heard of it before, I tried it on L2 revenge, it in fact, half work, but its useless, let me explain :

In a server with a GMSHOP,  open the shop that sells for example SS

Now DOUBLE-CLICK on any type of SS

Now the amount window pop-up

Now just let this window open and open the Weapon Shop.

Do a SINGLE-CLICK on the weapon you want to enchant.

* Meanwhile the processus, click on the amount window to keep it "active" so it doesnt close. *

Now that the weapon you want to enchant is selected by one click, it should have a pale blue border on it.

Now.. just enter an amount like 30

The price should appear, the regular price, there is no bug on this, so if you are buying a 20kk weapon, it will be 20kk x 30, so try it at first with cheap gears...

Usually, before you hit buy, you should see only one item in the buy window, i mean, the price will be 20kk x 30, but you should only see one item

Now, crucial time, hit buy, if you find 30 weapons in your inventory, it means it doesnt work, like on revenge, you can still upgrade them one by one and obtain a lucky ++ weapon which you could re-sale.

If the exploit work on your server, you should have only one weapon in your inventory, but that is in fact, 30 weapons stacked one over each other.

If it works, start upgrading it, if the scroll fail and the weapon "break", it means you have lost one of your 30 stacked weapons, but the ++ stays !, so, its like if you had 30 chances to break you weapons, and everytime that the weapon break, you keep the enchant on.

Thats it,  to tell the truth, i never go it working, but I've heard that ppl go it to work...

So... thats it,    Enjoy

If you guys could tell me if it works on your server, i would be happy, thx !

mate.. there is no enchant exploit.. btw this is an out of date "myth of enchanting 100%" :DD

it worked on some servers.. but it is already fixed i think everywhere ;C

Maybe, but dont cost a lot to try it anyway...

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• DISCORD : utchiha_market telegram : https://t.me/utchiha_market SELLIX STORE : https://utchihamkt.mysellix.io/ Join our server for more products : https://discord.gg/hood-services https://campsite.bio/utchihaamkt  
    • Server Rates: » Xp 500x. » Sp 500x. » Aden 500x. » Drop 1x. » PartyXp 2x. » PartySp 2x. » Starting character level -61. Enchant rates: » Safe enchant +4. » Blessed and simple scrolls max enchant (+16). » Crystal scrolls max enchant (+20). » Simple enchant scrolls chance – 65%. » Blessed enchant scrolls chance – 100%. » Crystal enchant scrolls chance – 50% Augmentations: » Mid life stone skill chance – 5%. » High life stone skill chance – 10%. » Top life stone skill chance – 20%. » Augments 1+1 Unique features: » Main town – Giran » Automatic-Manual Potions. » Working 2 castle sieges. (Giran-Aden) » SPS cancel lasts 10 seconds and than buffs come back. » Stackable scrolls, lifestones, book of giants. » Unique pvp zone » More then 11 active raid bosses. » Wedding system. » Unique farming areas. » Npc skill enchanter. » Full npc buffer with auto buff. » Max count of buffs – 55. » Max subclasses – 4. » Free and no quest class change. » Free and no quest sub class. » Raid boss drop nobless item. » No weight limit. » Unique protection anti-hwy armor for archers/daggers etc. » Ingame password change. » Top pvp/pk/online ranks NPC. » Unique monsters & NPC. » Interlude retail skills. » Server up-time [24/7] [99]%. » Perfect class balance (all class can kill all class depending on players skill and setup knowledge,gear,augmentations). » Announcements on double kills triple kills etc. » Announcements on Grand Boss death , with the name of the killer as well as clan name of the player. » Information Npc in game with all servers infromations. Custom server gear : 1). Titanium Armor Lv.1 2). Epic Armor Lv.2 3). Epic Weapons-Kamikaze-Black S grade (Same Stats) 4). Demonic-Angelic Wings-Baium Hair-Custom Accessories (SameStats) 5). Custom Fighter/Mage tattoo Lv1-Lv2-Lv3 6). Shirt (STR,CON,INT +1) 7). Custom Shields Server Commands: .tvtjoin .tvtleave – Join or leave tvt event. .ctfjoin .ctfleave – Join or leave ctf event. .dmjoin .dmleave – Join of leave dm event. .online – current online players count. .repair – repairs stuck character in world. .menu – opens online menu panel. .exit – PVP zone exit in case you are bullied. .changepassword - Opens online menu then u can change ur password in game. .farm - Enable/disable autofarm Event system: » TVT event » CTF event » DM event » Tournament Event » Party Zone » Unique event shop. Olympiad game: » Retail olympiad game. » Competition period [1] week. » Olympiad start time [18:00] end [00:00] GMT+2. » New Heroes every Sunday.
    • Tomorrow grand opening lests go 🙂 
    • New season of Warfire X150 has been postponed to September 28th.
  • Topics