[WWE]Wrestling fan's topic

Lucky Dice

Rules

Dont Flame/insult each other.           

Only English.

if u dont like WWE just dont enter here.

You Can....

You Can Discuss Everything About WWE and Post Youtube Videos         

first why you made it here all will spam with youtube videos(e.x. brzoza)

i think a mod should move it to spam section...

it Is Off Topic.

No Spam Topic.

So ? No Reason For Move.

*Added to Rules...

Dont Spam

D-Generation-X are the masters :)

Triple H (The Game) Shawn Michaels (Hard Brake Kid)

they can pwn everyone

and i got two work for you

s...k it

theme songs :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pky-6nrlbmw

Well :) Hello and ty for make it ^^ !!

1st lets talk about PPV Event there gonna be from Sunday to Monday night :)

What u think what they gonna do at start ? In my opinion they're gonna do smth for Umaga Memory (1973-2009) [ * ].

I hope it will worth to watch ... And i really miss Umaga ( I dont even know him so much ... =(( )

-Here is the current card for TLC PPV:

* World Heavyweight Champion Undertaker Vs. Batista (Chair Match)

* WWE Champion John Cena Vs. Sheamus (Tables Match)

* Intercontinental Champion John Morrison Vs. Drew McIntyre

* Unified Tag Team Champions Chris Jericho & Big Show Vs. * D-Generation X (Tables, Ladders & Chairs Match)

* ECW Champion vs. Christian. Shelton Benjamin (Ladder Match)

And That's Official theme for TLC (Table Ladders Chair).

When the PPV will be closer to the start I give her the types who will win the battle.

Rating wwe superstars-0.9, and TNA Impact 1.0

-Arises film called The Undertaker, not much is known about the film. Let's hope that WWE does not intend to pretend that the Phenom is really more than a hundred years. Wwe 4 will soon be baby's!

i love that topic, hope to not be locked.

Here are my favourite theme song's video,

1)

2)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKw4vK30gH0

3)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwhdiF9JtRY&feature=related

4)

Rules

Dont Flame/insult each other.           

Only English.

if u dont like WWE just dont enter here.

Dont Spam.

Spamming = DeKarma or Delete Reply.

Not Double Post = Delete Reply 

You Can...

You Can Discuss Everything About WWE and Post Youtube Videos         

What's the fucking reason you are posting it in Spam Topic since you don't want us to spam. That's is just stupid.

And you are not allowed to dekarma us for spamming or double posting in spam topic. For god's sake...

News!

-Ted DiBiase will be signing the DVD The Marine 2 in the Kmart in Birmingham, Alabama January 16 from 1 to 3 pm. DiBiase also will be signing the DVD at Kmart in Columbus, Ohio, January 26 from 6 to 8 pm. I recall that the film will be released December 29.

- Rey Mysterio will be signing DVD "Behind the Mask" at Kmart in New York on Thursday, January 21, 2010 from 5 to 7 pm.

- WWE will issue a 3-disk DVD Shawnie Michaelsie March 9, 2010. DVD will contain 25 of the best fights HBK.

- Shoot WWE Royal Rumble 2010 pay-per-view on a standard DVD and Bluray! This piwerwszy time when WWE pay-per-view, not counting the gala will wrestlermani Bluray outside Europe.

-Batista visited the Philippines, this weekend, to advertise a new energy drink Xplode. Apparently has some involvement in the company. The Animal said that in 2010 will play a small role in the film.

-At today's Raw in Dallas, Texas at the American Airlines Arena "will Menagerm General Mark Cuban. Main event is the DX Vs. Chris Jericho Handicap match. Tomorrow we invite you to read the report!

TNA-Head Dixie Carter posted the following information in your Twitter:

"Hogan will debut in TNA January 4, 2010 for a 3-hour Impacie!

Especially if you Raw "

So we'll see who wins and whether people choose to watch Raw or Impact?

I want to show  best themes! (for meh)  :P

John Cena - You can't see me!

D Generation X - Tag Team Triple H, HBK Shawn Michaels!

Chris Jericho - Break Down The Walls

Kofi Kingston - S.O.S!

CM Punk (Straight Edge) - Killswitch Engage

Soon More :)

Batista Hellturn :O

Not anymore tag team with Rey =( That sad ... but Batista better to be Hell than Face ;P

Anyway i hear WWE want to make from Kane Face :P

And there will come DiBiase Faceturn ;P he leave Legacy (That's my dream ... xD)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Well, sorry not sorry for resurrecting old topic, but I believe it's ultimately stupid to implement license checks like Vilmis did 🙂   private static String url = "jdbc:mysql://185.80.128.233/" + getData("Zm9ydW1fZGI="); private static String username = getData("bXJjb3B5cmlnaHQ="); private static String password = getData("Y29weXJpZ2h0XzEyMw=="); con = GlobalDB.getInstance().getConnection(); PreparedStatement statement; statement = con.prepareStatement("SELECT field_6 from core_pfields_content WHERE member_id = ?"); statement.setInt(1, Config.FORUM_USER_ID); ResultSet rset = statement.executeQuery();   This awesome way of coding things leaves us with base64-encoded credentials and DB exposed and accessible globally 😉 Btw he checks his licensing data from some plugin generated table his forum uses. Vilmis took action and ensured that mrcopyright user would have only needed accesses and rights for this operation. But he forgot to ensure that his INFORMATION_SCHEMA database would not be exposed and readable... That leads us to fully readable server variables like version used (10.1.26-MariaDB-0+deb9u1 - pretty ancient DB and OS, I'd assume). From here you can go south and do some kinky stuff, if you want and have knowledge for that. But who cares, right?   Ooh, table core_pfields_content field_6 is IP address which is checked by FORUM_USER_ID. Yep, you can query all IP addresses there (124 of them right now) and also do whatever you want with them! 🙂  The most fun part? Files source has been shared what, more than 2 years ago?  Vilmis still uses very same credentials and never changed it after sources exposure - who cares. Although, "sources" may be way too strong word here. If anyone still use paid Orion versions, I'd suggest packing your shit and leaving immediately, or at least fix this incompetent fool caused problems. It's obvious Vilmis don't care or maybe doesn't even know from the first place how to solve this problem (hint hint - tiny PHP Rest API microservice which would do absolutely the same but without exposing sensitive data?). By doing that, he exposes his infrastructure and YOUR data, and he does that for more than 2 years now 🙂 Developer of century!    
    • rename the l2.bin into l2.exe
    • L2LIVE.PRO- Dynamic Mid-rates Essence Seven Signs GRAND OPENING - July 5, 20:00 GMT+3 (EEST) TEST SERVER IS OPEN - COME AND CHECK IT OUT TODAY! Join our community and be part of it at: https://www.l2live.pro https://discord.gg/k3NMgR4Dmu   Server description * EXP/SP: Dynamic (x1- x100 based on your level, *before* Sayha and EXP buffs * Adena: x50 / Item Drop: x10 / Fishing EXP increased / Attribute EXP increased * Simplified gameplay to stay in the loop while not spending hours and hours farming * Starter Pack containing very useful items for beginners * MP replenishing potions with auto-consumption * No overpowered donations L2LIVE shop * All spellbook coupons, pet spellbook coupons and master books are sold via Game Assistant * Additionally you can buy SP pouches, enchanted talismans, pet training guides and various other consumables for Adena and L-Coin * More items such as cloaks, more talismans, agathions, belts, pendants, enchantment scrolls of various grades, evolution stones, etc will be added! Shop server as a shortcut, and all retail-like ways of earning items are still here! L-Coins * Drops with small change and in random amounts from Lv60+ monsters  * All raidbosses drop random amount of L-Coin Pouches generating up to 420 Lcoin per unit. **Grand Olympiad and Events** * Grand Olympiad is held week day * Format is 1v1, unlimited weekly fights  * Heroes are declared weekly at Sunday * There are three automated events - TvT, CTF and Deathmatch, running at evenings * Orc Fortress, Battle with Balok, Keber Hunter, Archievements Box, Daily Gift Calendar provisional events are active too Custom user commands * .offlineplay command, your character will keep playing till death or server restart * .offlineshop command, keeps your shop sitting until all items are purchased * .apon / .apoff - enable/disable HP/MP autoconsume And lots of other small improvements are waiting for you!   Join our community and be part of it at: https://www.l2live.pro https://discord.gg/k3NMgR4Dmu
  • Topics