[WWE]Wrestling fan's topic

Lucky Dice

b3q0r9.png

As you probably already know the information circulating on the internet that Bret "The Hitman" Hart signing with WWE for the period 1 January to WrestleMania 26 Although there is no information yet on the official website of Hitman, but this information can be found on Wikipedia.

What will the plan after the arrival of Hitman? For me it is quite possible title shot against the Hart Dynasty DX and getting teamowych tag belts. But remember that nobody said that it will be a special guest on RAW;)

I love how the guys of WWE act...

I mean... they can even go so far to make a real injury

to themselves (even if it is a minor one) to persuade

the viewers that what they are doing is real.

I thought they where dumbasses but since they can

act so well to persuade so many people... I have to

respect them for that.

Plus the "fighting" is awesome... but unfortunately not true :/

I enjoy watching some fights with my pals

smacking charis and other "dangerous" items

that they find by luck and hit each other with 'em

don't you just love it?

I Love it because of nice move's also NICE Act like in movie's ^^

For Me WWE Better than any movie story ... :P

Its fcking awesome and finisher nice ^^

John Cena FTW!! ^^

WWE Superstars 17/12/2009

Fight # 1: Cryme Tyme vs. Mike Knox and Dolph Ziggler.

Shad has freed himself from the defense, freeing up the chinlocka and knocking Zigglera clothesline. Enter STU, which administers Knoxowi Dropkick and Mugshot. Ziggler interrupt pin, but after a while it is withdrawn through rock bottom from Shada, who himself is also wywalony the ring by Knox. STU avoids big boat and inflicts Knoxowi Shout Out, after which it deducts three.

Fight No. 2: Archer vs. Vance. Tommy Dreamer.

Rewanżowy duel with last week's ECW (the mountain was the Archer), while Vance debut on Superstars. This time a short struggle, which was actually squash court. Tommy, after inflicted DDT, did not hit the Frog Splash, which used the Archer and after clothesline'u, big boat and inverted DDT, Dreamer counted to three.

Fight # 3: MVP vs. Jack Swagger.

Revenge for a previous fight with Superstars, when the mountain was the All-American American. Today, men have done a nice fight, where the need for RAW. When adjusted against MVP won by Playmaker.

Smackdown

The first two Fights Written Big_Show for what you sincerely like to thank him:)

Teddy came at the beginning.

He recalled that the Undertaker won the TLC with Batista and the Tournament will be held today to name a candidate for the belt.

Batista falls but without the music (got a slight pop). He says that he will be no.1 conteder but it came after the GATC Rey Mysterio challenges which Batiste said that the fight will never be held WHC belt and then started talking something in Spanish.

Teddy said that today Mysterio and BATISTA tackling the duel (but batista would Rematch of the WHC belt) no.1 conteder winner will face the Taker for the week of the WHC belt

Fight no.1 Six Man Tag Team match

John Morissons & Matt Hardy & R-Truth vs. Drew McIntyre & CM Punk & Luke Gallos

Punk and Matt begin with the TOP half hold a face-punk on the defensive. Matt doing tag from R-Truth and perform dual Elpow Drop. R-Truth makes a mistake and was sent to the corner where CM Punk przeciwnikó varies with Drew. Drew performs Irish Whip R-Truthu and he made change for him John.

John once naskakuje on Deciduous galos but tried to prevent John but he had not succeeded, then john Moonsault from the jump is performed and pinuje 1. 2. mute. Drew runs on a ring and we break. Now in the Ring punk and john in john clinch punk pressure on the jump rope but John who was standing behind him and aimed

Drop Kick him. Gawlos still wants to go into the ring as well to Matt. Punk tries to throw the ropes of the ring but John kotruje the ring and got on the boat from the Deciduous.

Heelowie keep John on the defensive but the attacks kontruje gala but they got the ring and made 2 big booty on John. Then strangling John in the position of ddt. then tossed in the corner of John heelów and the change from wood to mistreating ustannie John who is not trying to change but once again falls on the gallows that moment changed from a punk and perform a joint action

Punk tries to choke back gallows and who carries neckbreaker and pin 1. 2. no. Another change from the punk and another joint action and once again, and to 2 ATTEMPTS TO PUNK GTS

but john skontrował on roolup not successful but with Matt changed that after a few tries clothslinach and bulldogu pin 1. 2. and no. Enter the 2 lines and perform elbow drop and pin 1. 2. and mute. Punk tried clothsline but matt kontrował for Side Effect-pin to 2 because gawwlos interrupted. Truth gets rid of the ring Galos, Drew R-Truth and John Drew. John enters the 3 rope but Punk dumps it from there. ATTEMPTS Matt Twist of Fate but skontorawał punk, cast galos prize slammy to punk who after hitting the pin fall Matt gained

On backstagu Maria and Mickie James play in WWE SD vs. Raw 2010 against michelle McColl and Layla suddenly died of a TV and the reason for this was Beth Phoenix. She said why deal with games and not belt women's maria said today that it will fight with her.

DX refers to those who come to the next Christmas Night SmackDown.

At the beginning of Vicky said something in Spanish Excuse Me and Vicky enters and says that he has a gift for Eric's birthday is today and that is ... Kane

Fight No.2 Eric Escobar vs. Kane

Eric tried to attack but Kane took control after Eric chocaslam counted to 3

Vick then began to laugh into the microphone and said what a ridiculous and Eric is in addition ochydny nothing can be done. Eric took the microphone from her and gave her the microphone back

Fight no.3 The Great Khali vs. Chris Jericho

Chris went first and talked about the duel with DX on TLC and they want revenge and that he was cheated jogo best friend, tag team partner was lost, showed slammy prize and the best tag team and powiedzaił "Where is my partner now?" He said that this is not the end and that is the face of the SD and enter The Great Khali to fight so wreście

Chris fled immediately after the ring and you will see that it is afraid to enter the ring. Chris tried to fight but Khali continued on the offensive. At some point, chris went for 3 line, a double trial chris chocaslamu but once again escaped after the ring but Khali came back and won by count out.

Fight no.4 The Hart Dynasty vs. Jimmy Wang Yang & Slam Master J

So Jimmy is not on ECW but all agree that there should be

Kidd starts and slam J. J Mater did well but changed after a moment of Jimmim which was immediately attacked by Kidd but he got rid of the hart dynasty kickami drop, then double faców shares after the ring. Jimmy Kidd's attack in the ring but kontruje and changes with Smith and the suplexie pin 2 Heelowie hold jimmego on the defensive but jimmy falls to 2 rope and executes a tornado DDT followed by the changes and Slam Master J and Kidd in the ring.

John went on the offensive and throws Kidd in the ring. Goes there for him to move it back and after the judge watched Kidd and Natalya made on entering the ring BodySlam Matera (wow). J in the ring and enters the change DH Smith is up and the Master performs clothsline Kidd and David Hart, pin on Slam Master J to the 3

Then Natalya says that the DX-Christmas week the Hart Dynasty will take on the DX. Smith added that the end of their title run and therefore will be a fight about Unifited Tag Team belts.

Kidd said that the coming new era of the Hart Dynasty.

On backstagu Beth prepares to fight but meets Michelle McCooli Layla. They said the piggy james and what she is ugly

Fight No.5 Maria vs. Beth Phoenix

Beth prevailed due to the construction of the body but Maria also attacked but Beth had a greater chance that after 2 minutes after GlamaSlam won.

The Main Event Rey Mysterio vs. Batista for the title of a pretender to the title of World Champions Heavyweith

A significant advantage of Batista who provided most of the fighting prevailed. The audience chanted Mysterio! Mysterio! The man in the mask used his speed and jumping but batista Rey pushed the bande, and was suspended.

After the break, of course, as you can guess who prevailed Dave cinsął Rey in the corner and then the post. In the ring tried to attack but rey batista kontrował majority of shares and the Big Boot batista again sent Rey to the mat, trying to pin but only two

Dave tormented over Rey in the corner of the ring, an attempt to choke on the rope but the judge responded. Dave has performed at Irish Whip reyu who attacked him but the low drop Kiki Big Dave turned to the next action clothsline after which pinował 1. 2. no.

Three Body slamy from Batista and dave falls into 2 line but after a while, rey rises and attacks Batista rey attempt SuperHurricanrany but not led to Batista. Dave jumped on Rey but he made a drop kick in the air was batista. Rey on the West Coach Pop and bulldogu uzyzkał pin 2 Another low drop kick and the leg drop from the rope, and again 3 pin to 2

This time when Batista tried to make body slam it on Mysterio skontrował DDT and pin 2 REY made a low drop kick in the legs and batista Batista on the ropes or an opportunity for 619 and we made it! Rey to the ropes, ready to perform splashu ... nadział not on her knees Big Dava and pin 1. 2 .. not only 2 Batista, Rey attacks all the time, another pin 2,

Batista tries to make Batista Bomb but Rey bounces off the ropes trying to ddt .. no! Dave performs Chokaslam pin 1. 2. 3 .. rey did not hold the rope! Another chance to bomb batista, rey in the air .. kontruje not rey on hurricanrane and dave falls on the ring, but the judge takes his seat stops, enters the ring and inflicts reyowi spear 1. .2 .. not even the spear did not prevent a guy in the mask. Batista prepares to SpineBustera not rey kontruje the rollup 1 .2 .. 3 .. as Rey Mysterio won the Bastistą and is No.1 Conteder and flees to the ring.

Batista in the ring and surprised all of today's SD card. Per week Christmas SmackDown DX and Rey Mysterio vs Undertaker for the belt Heavyweith World Champion.

HELL OR FACE IN WWE!

Imagine this situation. Are you a wrestler and just signed the contract with WWE. Walks up to you and Vince McMahon says: "Listen, you have a choice. Want to be a heel or facem?" .

And what decision you took?

Who is better? Heel or face? Superficially, it seems that it is better to be on the good side. Face can show what he could do, winning clean, nice and no one listens to the audience supports you. Heel must listen to the audience at his Bucha, and among younger fans is always seen as the worse.

However, as is well known in professional wrestling, not only the idea is to to fight, kick and jump on each other. We must also encourage the viewer to this fight, build tension, or that the viewer is not bored. Role face'a is such as to persuade the viewer to each other, so that it supported. Heel while doing everything to be seen as a black character, who becomes the defender of justice, fight, or facem. In my heel on this issue is an easier task. In America, sometimes you just insult fans or the city in which just one is. Common is cheating during the fighting or the intervention while fighting our enemy with another wrestler. Face that stands out that there are no such tricks, nienacka attack, and if so, it is not creeping up - heel to see that it goes to the opponent, there is no "attack from behind."

I said that the heel is easier - I mean, that face must be able to focus on the fans themselves. Perhaps it has some influence that the main leader leads the American audience here, which as the saying goes, buy everything. However, let us be frank, John Cena and Rey Mysterio face'ami are more recognizable than the example Evan Bourne, or Primo. And it is precisely for these children beg their parents that gave them cash for shirts, hats, masks, etc. A safe flying to WWE.

So, in my view, the heel is an easier task (which also must be able to do), but this is also a second side of the coin - pozaringowe life.

Heel must reckon with the fact that children, for whom Jeff Hardy or Rey Mysterio is God, not a big problem currently get to the Internet. Consequently, heel must reckon with the fact that the Internet will read what kind of an idiot. Perhaps that will be different to circulate photos showing him in a bad light, such as those below.

10.jpg

vickiehorsert0.png

Once there is a problem here, which has a heel. Often it is created so that the microphone praises, but avoid fighting as fire. The best example here is Randy Orton. He and many other heelów must play one that has much to say but is afraid to go into action.

I'll come back even for a moment to heel the case outside of the ring. As we know, there are always people who think that everything in wrestling is for real or take the words of the word heelów too seriously.

Remember the incident with Chris Jericho in February 2009 after the House Show? Apparently before the House show, Chris Jericho said that he is able to fight with each. One fan took it too seriously.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8heZhmF2Rg&feature=player_embedded

Heading further, I think the best wrestler is not only one who has talent, but also one who, being heel, can go faceturn and convince the audience to each other, and vice versa.

On heelturnu and faceturnu I think it is easier to first. Chris Jericho returned to WWE in late 2007 as a sweet, sugary face. That was until the Highlight Reel, 9 June 2008 at the Raw Chris attacked Shawn and slammed his head on TV. Well, initiated the era of challenges lie ahead of all the hypocrites.

Mention may also be the most famous wrestlerze, Hulku Hoganie. In 1996, Hulk Hogan's largest face'a heel has become the largest group of federal assumption NWO.

Faceturn this task a little harder - you were a villain, arousing the hatred of people, and now you have to convince them to him. Besides, we do not know how faceturn bosses for you invent (Great Khali and Khali Kiss Cam).

In conclusion, I personally probably would choose to be a heel. Heel is more scope for, perhaps more to prove. Of course, you are waiting for a condemnation of the designer and the situations outlined above, but no ...... something for something. Face must constantly worry about it, so that people have not forgotten about him, face'owie often going to various meetings with fans and signing autographs, which means less time for family.

REPORT!

RAW 21/12/09

And in the ring already known to the American baseball player Johnny Damon (Frankly I wish to Guest The host was a Heel). Johnny wished everyone happy holidays and enjoy the applause (not even heard: D). He enjoys that he was a guest on RAW! He added that he knows how to be a player today will help players RAW. I heard Tiger: D and a Dive who is chasing him (Great parody of Tiger Woods with his wife). I said Fights Div!

Fight No. 1: Melina, Kelly Kelly and Gail Kim Vs. Maryse, Alicia Fox and Jillian Hall

All Divy were dressed in sexy clothes pomocniczek Mikołaja.Walke began Jillian and Gail, a total that could fight for me because it does not take terribly boring blow (As the fight div). The Beginning and Maryse Jillian tormented Gail Kim but she somehow changed sieee with Kelly Kelly and was confusion in the ring. Maryse Kelly Kelly caught the slam but Melina came back and made a Drop Kick (odd situation) Melina and the team won three Pinfall.

Announce Court of Santa Claus and the little people.

Previously, the RAW Triple H-HBK caught and who had read something in the glasses. Tryplak it is asked whether it is wearing sunglasses on what he took from him the list I went to see the ring (Shaw, said that they live there, little trolls: D) May the two men went into the ring. Opwiadał HBK afraid of the dark and took the green skylight DX what HHH did the same and advertise shop wwe. Men looking for a light switch and they were on Backstagu D until they found the Court Karłów.

Court sitting in Dwarfs themselves. Judge ordered the DX-om sit on the chair, but HHH said that it is too small for him, for what HBK got the legs with a screwdriver (Because it looked like so: D) HBK HHH sat down, then got a screwdriver and a sat: D finally Hornswoogle come. You said what finished. HBK translated Tryplowi he said that we have been accused of something you see all the segments of Hornswooglem and DX. Sad music and the announcement that we will learn later on what will be in court.

Fight nr2: Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase Vs. Kofi Kingston, Evan Bourne and Mark Henry

They started to fight Randy Orton and Mark Henry but Randy immediately changed from Codym. And Man's dominance over the World Stronegest Legacy Amendment With Kofi Low Kiki and kicks in the Corner. But Cody Rhodes freed himself and changed with Randy. and go to the ad: D

After suffocating any Ad Cody Rhodes, Kofi Kingston. At the End of Air Combat Evan Bourne made but only two Pin. Rhodes changed to Randy Orton and there was a predominance of .. Randy changed with Ted and he made Evanowi Suplexa and Headlock. Evan was much on the offensive. But the two men would have made change and Kofi came and Randy. Kofi had made predominance Boom Boom Pow Ortonie but the pin for two. Randy changed with Ted and the Kofi done Trouble In Paradise and spinował it to three.

I go to the backstage where they were Santa, Johnny Damon, Eve and The Bella Twins. Eva went on the drink for himself and was accosted by Carlito who told her that they stand under mistletoe D. Eve is odraziła and was amended by Master Chris (Carlito about his little kiss is not: D). The little that there was no fight but they divided the Santa Claus. Carlito said that it was not Nicholas and took off his beard, it appeared that this was the AGH Slaughter. Damon quieted Carlito and Master and proclaimed their fight for today. Slaughter and Damon steel under mistletoe and Slaughter, wanted to kiss him.

We return to court for Karłów. The Court said that it was Triple Small misunderstanding of what it is improved and that only a misunderstanding, but would like to help, and was once set Hornswooglowi Video from Hornswooglem and DX. HBK said that he knows what people want. want to Hornswoogle joined DX. Dwarfs began to throw in DX, then fled Sądu.Shawn Michaels was drawn to the ring but HHH somehow saved.

Nr3 fight John Cena vs. Jack Swagger

John Cena vs. Jack Swagger

Start, both players are no longer prepared to fight. Jack uses his speed several times struck Cene, brings Irish whip to the corner and then performs spear.Po implies submission to the back of his rival, but John did not poddaje.John eventually brought a counterattack in the form of Facebusteru. It seemed that the price will be led by the majority of the fight but had received from the opponent's big boat. At the end of the fight when the players are on the corner of Swagger wants to perform superplex, but opponent John dumps the corner and wants to perform leg drop'a, but Jack is moved away from the corner bounced up and wanted to make splash, Price proved to be pushed faster and performed STF, after which forced the enemy to surrender.

Santa Claus with Today's Guest The host came up to the Holy MVP and wished that the fight he arranged a fight with the champion because he wanted to see if it will come true. Nicholas Brode MVP took off and found that it was Dusty Rhodes. Damon zabookował fight Sheamus Vs MVP today. And Dusty said the Hol Hol Hol Hol.

Fight nr4: Carlito vs. Chris Masters

Fight for me should be played by a band rather than singles match. We started przypomninia events Slammy Awards where Carlito wanted to take the statuette Matt Hardyemu.Squash Match in which the predominant Chris Masters. Only at the beginning of Carlito fared with the Master. Masters all the time tried to make Master Lock but in the end he succeeded, and Carlito surrendered.

After rollers Eve kissed under mistletoe Chris Masters until his "boobs" began to dance: D

Advertising Tribute to the Troops

Tigger the Bella Twins were sitting on the sofa A Santa Claus asked the U.S. CHAMPION The Miza get what he wants for Christmas. Miz said that today he is angry because he did not give him a pair of shoes as he was 9 years old, also had to go down this year from his eyes because he forgets about it. MIZ said that it is U.S. Champion and U.S. Champion is the best. Miley wanted to bring him the Holy One ... and perhaps two Super Laski wished the Smackdown vs. Raw 2010, and wished each other well as the fastest back-and KL. Miley wanted to say that it is Awesome but it turned out that this is the IRS, which said that there is nothing in the list of what he wants U.S. Champion but came with a stick golf lady who constantly chase tiger: D Damon asked the Holy One as he gets, what it told him that they do not pay taxes, Damon went to Mae Young and kiss under the mistletoe at Mae replied Merry Christmas!

Fight Nr5: Sheamus Vs. MVP No Title Match

But the first announcement of Timbaland as Guest Host on the next RAW

Very brief struggle which dominated Sheamus. Spinował MVP of the border and toss it into three spinował

After Combat John Cena ran into the ring with a microphone and suggested that he has yet to use Rematch with Sheamusem. Price took off his shirt and said he wanted the fight now. But Sheamus ran away from the ring

Johnny Damon on backstagu got a Make-up box and say how it got ochydny kiss. Vince came up to him and said that he looks terrible. He also said that it is one of the few guests who did not give the belt to fight pay. Damon said that this week ordered the fight. Damon asked whether Bret Harte Guest The host will be soon on what Vincuś told him that they are sacred and far thinking about it

Fight nr6: The Miz vs. Santino Marella

Santino was dressed at the beginning of the reign of Nicholas and throw gifts to the public. Santino singing a song "Santino coming to Town." The Miz tormented over Nicholas, and after a short time after it spinował Skull Crushing Finale.

After the fight Miz wished all a Merry Christmas and crushed gifts.

Guide at the Court Meeting and the DX-Hornswoogla

We see how the Backstagu Josh Matthews asks Big Show what he thought about Today's Christmas on what Big RAW told him that he has enough Mikołaji dissimulation. He said that goes into the ring and ask the real Nicholas.

How he wanted so he did went to the Ring itself with its Theme "(How long I have not heard it: D). Big Nicholas said that he wanted the real gift for him that what he desires. Holy said that he knew that Nicholas should sit down on my knees but it probably can not bear the D. Big Show and staged knee squats. On which sat a Santa, who asked whether he was polite he answered that Yes. Big said that his only wish is to return his Tag Team Partner's Chris Jericho on RAW, Nicholas said that Chris has a great faces and too much Biadoli. Big Show asked for the return of Chris Jericho on RAW? A little saint not popłakał and said that next week Chris will be on RAW. Big Show pressed to hear him, but that ticket Hornswoogla Nicholas lifted his chin and it turned out that it is ....... Chris Jericho! Hornswoogle showed a sign of the DX-Jeri Show and fled into the ring.

And the Army went into the Ring DX Karłów. Chris Jericho mine priceless. Dwarfs have tried to get rid of Chris Jericho and Big Show has performed at some Karle Drop. Now, Jeri-Show wanted to get rid of Hornswoogla but Hornswoogle preparing for Sweet Chin Music! I kicked Jericho in the tibia: D, Big Show Chokeslam wanted to do but hear the DX Theme and began to fight. Trypel H after the fight said to HBK-and that now will Hornswooglem but it said that not because they are sacred and it can be a gift for him. HHH said that his gift will be blasting his (pretended Hornswoogle zarąbiście DX: D). HBK said that joined them and after them, everything will be done: D Triple H said that he could not make the entrance to Horniego Dx Aleea ....... DX can be mascot. And If You Do not Down With That we got to words for YAAAAA .... Suck It!

• 2 months later...