1week servers / Reasons of Creating

Flavio

Iagaming.net(Illicit Awakening) Name: SoUpErIoRdAgGeR Donate Accounts 9 All Full Warhouse Of Heroes And R Hero Weapons If Anyone Have Make Donate Like This Pm Me This Man Is Fucking Crazy :D

there are loads of ppl donating there over 1k € ..

1k €??? lol i think you kidding me... a donator to mafia 02 server donated just only for me and some other guyz who are not donators and have augment skills 3,4k € only for mage items and augment skills and as i learnt from some guyz at the server because i left from this sh1t he donated more € for fighter items.

Hey, hey guys..

The topic isn't l2mafia..

Let's stay on topic, cuz I liked the idea of this topic..

@ExTrEmE: you are fucking right dude.. People use a guide, open a preconfigured pack, create a server (I doubt if they create it, i am sure that they use the ready backup) and feel pro l2jdevelopers.. But when the time to fix something comes they just say "it's your problem, for me it is all ok"..

But if you dont start setting a Home PC server. How do you start Developing L2?

If "the developer" doesnt progress in his knowlgde is a problem but if he tries to fix it, that could be the next generation of Developers as you can see in Developing webpages,

If "the developer" doesnt progress in his knowlgde is a problem but if he tries to fix it, that could be the next generation of Developers as you can see in Developing webpages,

How to start? By reading maybe?

I am not asking them to learn JAVA and everything about l2j, just to read one or two of the guides here..

Or in any other forum.. There have been made TONS of these guides, and I am sure that one forum has leached at least 1 of our guides..

This is a way to spread them over the net (very bad way, but effective).

If somebody reads them, he will be able at least to compile the damn pack..

It's not only that he will have less bugs at his server, but also he will feel better that he has made his own pack..

(It won't be his own, but anyway..)

I NEVER said to not make a server on your home, i have 3 different servers on my pc [COMPILED OFC], and im testing them alone. I Never opened a server myself from home to get ppl online.

Please dont ruin the name of lineage, by making pre-configured packs online from home pc's .

• 4 weeks later...

Imagine you are a kid, you were banished from many clans because you are noob and don't know how to play and ppl do not respect you... so you can make a server and became allmighty ADMIN

Then it shows up that ppl have even less respect for you as admin than noob player.

BTW if server is less than 2 years old I don't even bother to check it.

the point is a lot of ppl want to make their own server,few ppl have the ability to do that.Every1 of these admin wanna make a server better than the other but he dunno how to do it,he try some weeks,some1 of his friends join in,at the end when he'll understand isn't experienced server will close,simple

i like more the servers where staff doesn't log often in game.

if server have all kinds of events there is no reason to be a gm on for event.

i've seen that more on are gms much chances exist to start complains.

also i've seen that most of greek servers get closed coz staff start flame and fight with each others.

I NEVER said to not make a server on your home, i have 3 different servers on my pc [COMPILED OFC], and im testing them alone. I Never opened a server myself from home to get ppl online.

Please dont ruin the name of lineage, by making pre-configured packs online from home pc's .

Imagine you are a kid, you were banished from many clans because you are noob and don't know how to play and ppl do not respect you... so you can make a server and became allmighty ADMIN

Then it shows up that ppl have even less respect for you as admin than noob player.

BTW if server is less than 2 years old I don't even bother to check it.