Gracia FinaL / InterLude | Safe = Max

Flavio

There is no such server atm with more than 2 ppl online >.<

I just said to post it i dont care how much people are Online... (Kinda Spam)

And btw YES there is a  | Gracia FinaL Server | x1000 XP Rate | with Safe 16 / Max 16 | With 30+ On |

So if you dont know, dont post :) And if you didnt see all the servers (Which you obviously didnt), dont post :)

http://l2infinityheros.ucoz.net // http://l2hp.fdns.ro (For l2Hp u need the latest mozila firefox to see the site.)

Both of them are Interlude. ;D

Thanks ;) By the way what are the communities of those servers? How much daily Online :)?

Hmmm...At infinityheros i think every day are 40-50 ppls online.I don't know how many ppls are online at l2HP,But at hopzone L2HP has got 100 votes and infityheros has 35 votes.

Hmmm...At infinityheros i think every day are 40-50 ppls online.I don't know how many ppls are online at l2HP,But at hopzone L2HP has got 100 votes and infityheros has 35 votes.

I just tested L2 HP and its a good server with not much farming but the 'Epic Chars' killing 'Newbies' in farming zone -.-"

www.L2Nephilim.com x100 PvP Gracia Final,2months and some days open! 500+ players online and Blessed scroll of enchant 100% success rate in GM Shop Easy to get! So join and test it! I think the Best No corrupted and No Donate server around :)

www.L2Nephilim.com x100 PvP Gracia Final,2months and some days open! 500+ players online and Blessed scroll of enchant 100% success rate in GM Shop Easy to get! So join and test it! I think the Best No corrupted and No Donate server around :)

Going to try it but I am still searching for an serveR, cause i dont belive i will stay at this one :S