Help here (Oly)

Flavio

So... Im playing Highrate Interlude Server.

Im saggi and i have problems attacking after match begins...

I clicked Right click on enemy and it wasnt starting the attack. I try to click F1 (Attack Action) and i still didnt attack...

I can only Use skill (Only this way my char is starting to kill) But anyway if i use skill it only cast skill and dont continue to attack (With arrrows,normal attack)

So what is that? Server BuG? Any solutions :S?

That is how it works on L2 creepy JAVA servers. I've played one, I had the exact problem. You will just have to start attacking with the skills, and don't stop, or if you've got several skills, then you can start attacking over again anytime. Be sure to have even the power shot (newbie one) in the skillbar.

It's just the way it is :/ sorry

So... Im playing Highrate Interlude Server.

Im saggi and i have problems attacking after match begins...

I clicked Right click on enemy and it wasnt starting the attack. I try to click F1 (Attack Action) and i still didnt attack...

I can only Use skill (Only this way my char is starting to kill) But anyway if i use skill it only cast skill and dont continue to attack (With arrrows,normal attack)

So what is that? Server BuG? Any solutions :S?

Yea I had the same problem with Titan too :\ And as Lain said you can't do anything

That is how it works on L2 creepy JAVA servers