BloodyWarrior

Which of these games do u prefer?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these games do u prefer?

• Lineage II
    • World Of Warcraft
    • Counter Strike
    • Aion

You should add one more thing to who vote named "Other (I will replay it in post)"

Well i Voted for lineage2, but i dont know why. Mostly cuz World Of Warcraft is borring game, AION i once tryed but i didnt liked at all and Counter Strike is to old game

lineage 2 and cs ( l2 have great gameplay , cs relax mine head after boring ppl) wow is like coloring book , aion have best graphics but pvp / farm is rly boring becouse 90 % of game u lose at quests.

I have play the lineage II for long time and now im bored of it.Ofc i play cause i don't have what to do but now I will start playing AION.I was thinking from the start to start Aion but i found a nice server on L2 but it failed too as all servers. Now i will get money and get a account on Official Aion servers.

where is the selection :

Heroes of newerth? :D

Nowhere,DOTA also where is?

You should add this game.

From your list if you get borred play l2

If you wanna to improve your reflexes,skill - Cs

Nowhere,DOTA also where is?

You should add this game.

From your list if you get borred play l2

If you wanna to improve your reflexes,skill - Cs

did you have play hon?

see the graphics from hon and tell us your comments. !

• 1 month later...

Well lineage II cause i am addicted i am afraid to this messed up game nowdays...

CS is nice but not as a main game....i used to play it when e-global,thegame,l2elite(c3) was down....

I tried wow 2 years ago...i just hate the graphics..and the way chars look....l2 looks a lot cooler...plus  i hated the fact that i was 100% nabcake :P

I was gonna try aion but after some search on some forums i read that private are still kinda sucky...plus it's quite a grinding game and i am not in the mood for that...

After lineage II my favorite game (we are talking about online) is DOTA even though i am kinda noob....but i can own other noobs easily :P (i am a noob with a good teacher :D )