If Maxcheaters had a Lineage2 Interlude Server....

Maxtor

..would you play?  

304 members have voted

1. 1. ..would you play?

• Yes,of course 100%!
    • Depends Rates,Staff,L2Pack,Devs etc..
    • No i wont... tell why.

I upgrade ur ideas a bit :P

XP: x100

SP: x50

Adena: x200

Drop rate: x1

Safe enchant: +5

Max enchant: +16

Chance encahnt: 60%-66%

No custom armor and weapons

Custom zones: Power exp zone, no adena zone

Non-Stackable subclasses

custom tattoo for p/m def

Donations only for accesorys: hats,etc, no advantage from normal players

well i think the main idea its the stackable subclass coz there's no good stacksub servers anymore

anyways..

i think that as LauQ said customs armor/weapon or whatever custom a server has,if is made with BRAIN(Maxtor and some other guys here got that) it wont unbalance the server..why i like customs?because i think is one of the most difference between retail and private servers and because most times are nicer than normal armors/weapons..at least u can make custom armors,weapons but that affect only pvp..what about that?anyway my kind of server would be

Xp:1k+ Adena:300 or + till 10kxD(depends on how much adenas are needed on server,because most times there is a custom currency)

Custom Zones:3 farming areas(1 safe where u can hunt solo,1 safe where u must hunt with 2,3 people but drops are bigger and 1 non safe where u can hunt solo but drops are bigger:D)

Custom items:some cool fashion items who gives just Speed(that will not make unbalance),1 set of armor with higher stats than s,s8',s84 armors but not +50%p atk etc and 1 set of weapons with dual SA(1 good like focus and 1 like to "support" for example hold,stun)..not the usually paint weapons plz but good ones and a tatto fighter/mage if needed.

Enchanter npc for +30/40 or 20..i don't really care about enchant max/safe but not 60% ench rate.

Custom rbs or normal rbs with edited drops and a different event automated each hour^^

what u think?

LauQ, the thing is that most people are looking for an instant PVP server, which means, no x30-x100, where lvl 80 may take an hour or more. People are not looking for long farm (not even an hour of continuous farming) whatever it is for.

Did I say there is? or that it needs to be? I also didn't say low rate right? I'm all for quick access to PvP and less farming. But there is always some farm right? and if it's for default S-grade armor or(/and) for other original/new/good looking/alternative armors is up to us now. And even if you want to take it extreme without farming or with barely farming, customs are always interesting.

Have you even thought of other possibilities? Let's have a look at one of mine: for A-grade there are like a couple of different sets (Majestic, Nightmare, Dark Crystal, Tallum, Apella etc.), so, you could for example add more alternatives for S-grade armor, just to have more choice each with their own benefits and such. And so there are many ways to use customs in an interesting way; without HAVING to farm more or HAVING it causing imbalance (if it's tested well enough), as the prejudice thoughts assume.

I think because there are barely people thinking of those kind of solutions, opportunities on gameplay variation and such, that Lineage 2 private servers are decreasing in population; everyone has played all that has to be played for 4 years; they want new: special things that can be interesting and refreshing, to make it worthwhile going through it again, trying how these modifications affect the regular gameplay. I M H O.

Anyway; I think stacksub would be interesting. What I'm just saying is that I think everyone has seen most of what is seen from Interlude (released around 2006? Now 3 years later...); put something interesting; use your imagination :)

EDIT:

i think that as LauQ said customs armor/weapon or whatever custom a server has,if is made with BRAIN(Maxtor and some other guys here got that) it wont unbalance the server..why i like customs?because i think is one of the most difference between retail and private servers and because most times are nicer than normal armors/weapons..at least u can make custom armors,weapons but that affect only pvp..what about that?anyway my kind of server would be

Ey someone understood me :)

I think because there are barely people thinking of those kind of solutions, opportunities on gameplay variation and such, that Lineage 2 private servers are decreasing in population; everyone has played all that has to be played for 4 years; they want new: special things that can be interesting and refreshing, to make it worthwhile going through it again, trying how these modifications affect the regular gameplay. I M H O.

Anyway; I think stacksub would be interesting. What I'm just saying is that I think everyone has seen most of what is seen from Interlude (released around 2006? Now 3 years later...); put something interesting; use your imagination :)

think that from tomorrow i'll start Cabal Online because atm there are no l2 servers that make me happy of playing(ecept l2hera but atm i am really bored of mid rates,low rates..)so,i am expeting something different than others,something new,something crazy from MXC staff that will make this server(customs make u farm for something that u are interested for..if someone here remember l2kings hellbound by drogata,it made me spend some time,the farm was ok and was really interesting each 45mins a event that give u reward for get customs faster and at tvt,farm there were tons of pvp..)

What the point to add customs while the majority of poeple don't like them. To farm them so you won't get bored ? That's bullshit, make S-Grade then to be farmed hard, do ppl won't "get bored".

What the point to add customs while the majority of poeple don't like them. To farm them so you won't get bored ? That's bullshit, make S-Grade then to be farmed hard, do ppl won't "get bored".

well the problem is that i am bored of servers with no customs..is strange,but i am anyway.Each one is different so i vote for Maxtor to make a poll with "I want Customs" or "i don't want customs" or "yes,but with only pvp stats etc"

What the point to add customs while the majority of poeple don't like them

So I ask you WHY you don't like them?!

To farm them so you won't get bored ? That's bullshit, make S-Grade then to be farmed hard, do ppl won't "get bored".
If you READ what I wrote, or just get some sense, you can see there is only one thing 'bullshit', and that is your comment.

Firstly: I was saying I support less/no farm. Secondly: I just gave arguments for aspects of customs, and at which I have mentioned NOTHING about farming, and thus implying NOTHING that they should be farmed or should take a long boring time to get, or one of the other things you gave your made-up, fictional, fantasy, Cr4zYy, Star-Wars arguments against.

PS: Sorry for flame, but if you are writing that the ideas of using customs and the things I suggest are 'bullshit' without giving reasonable arguments, you know it's on.

@ Cloud; I was in sort of your situation you are in now; I have tried Cabal but it was boring as well imho.

I Think x30 Will Be Good

Agree with you,if the server will be 100x how much guys want,we will got items very fast,and a lot of ppl will gonna bored,they got items that's all we made S grade or what is the max set and,let's go to another server,let's make a little hard i mean to farm a lot to be a good one,you know how is who farmed have S grades on Sieges Db+F :D and who dont come to siege on B grade,i kidding,so the point is the farm and the exp to dont make very fast,30x will be perfect..

If you READ what I wrote, or just get some sense, you can see there is only one thing 'bullshit', and that is your comment.

Firstly: I was saying I support less/no farm. Secondly: I just gave arguments for aspects of customs, and at which I have mentioned NOTHING about farming, and thus implying NOTHING that they should be farmed or should take a long boring time to get, or one of the other things you gave your made-up, fictional, fantasy, Cr4zYy, Star-Wars arguments against.

PS: Sorry for flame, but if you are writing that the ideas of using customs and the things I suggest are 'bullshit' without giving reasonable arguments, you know it's on.

@ Cloud; I was in sort of your situation you are in now; I have tried Cabal but it was boring as well imho.

LOL ? What's wrong with you ?

Go a bit up with your brower, and search my post. Found it ? Ok, do you see any quote of YOU ? No, what I said have nothing to do with you, I even barely read what you wrote.

I just posted my opinion about customs, cuz in past some Devs were saying about customs and ppl that get bored without em.

Anyway I will not responde to your flame considering that you made a mistake ...

PS:

I just want server to be like RETAIL not with customs that don't exist in OFFICIAL L2 (Except thing like XP or enchant etc)