Augmentation Glow modifcation.

afendan

Hi all !

I would like if it's possible to change the glow after an augmentation (with life stone, lvl 84 for exemple ...) on a weapon.

My project is :

Characters with no augmentation have funny glow (basic flame, akamanah, zarich ..) or different color.

But when they are enchanting with a life stone, a new glow appear : Hero glow.

how I can make it ???

learn unreal scripting

Have you ever successfully edited a .u (unreal script) file from Lineage 2 and encrypted?

Tell us about it, I would be interested

Anyway; you could also try figuring more about packets with L2J; when a weapon gets Augmented it gets a certain glow, and I am guessing that is somehow worked into L2j. But I don't know much about it, perhaps a l2j dev could help us out.

PS /offtopic @Blackheart: Are you going to post your Shield glow guide soon please? :)

well about the basic glow (no aug) u can do it with weapongrp.. just read LauQ guide for ex.... about augument= hero glow im 99% it can be done only server side (java).

edit: if u mean u want to have random glows basic flame, akamanah, zarich etc.. then it not easy at all and almost knowbody knows how to edit .u files in l2 around here so im sure u wont get any help ... java side tho.. hmm... should be possible and much easyer.. im not that deep into java tho.. ask on servers mod section.