The most failed server ever!

Belzebul

Yea, i agree with you ,c4 is the best chronicle that i ever played...simple, not full of custom, pvp and farm

Now everybody fcks up C4 with customs and shits

indeed it was a nice chronicle

All servers that run c5 and above are all fails, no offence but NCsoft has done the biggest shit ever.

NCsoft didn't make any mistake.If you were playing in retail,you would have quited way quicker if these updates weren't done

indeed it was a nice chronicleNCsoft didn't make any mistake.If you were playing in retail,you would have quited way quicker if these updates weren't done

The shit is true, retail was a "dagger comes hits you 10k backstab" true shit but you know l2 ain`t l2 anymore, the L2 we knew 4 years ago, the great c2, c3, c4 servers. I enjoyed L2 back these days but now I`m -beep-ing sitting here checking for an Interlude server and I can`t find anything that could bring me back "the" memories, true shit.

indeed it was a nice chronicleNCsoft didn't make any mistake.If you were playing in retail,you would have quited way quicker if these updates weren't done

finito c4 was the best now u cant fiind a normal server with balance only starwars servers