interlude [Interlude L2J] L2 Athebaldt

Jimaras22

Ok..But Your Server Have 1 Problem..No Active Gm Team ......Many Time Admin Is Online But He Only Sit And Check Chars...Nothig Else..One Server Need Active Gm Team For Petition/Event's/Help Server Chars.....and 1 ACTIVE DEV To fix The Problems......1 Week Now I Looking For 1 Gm For 1 Problem And No One answer me....

//off...Sorry For My Bad English!!!!

lol...i am everyday on...(=amar=)...petitions open...(/gm)...

Jimaras22: Yes i Have your msn but you know i have problem with my msn.....BTW i send you message in Our Forum And i NEVER Take Any answer!!

Yes But Almar Say To Me EVERY DAY..: Speak With DeV Man !!!

[GR]Pedia 8a h8ela na sas pw to eksis : Toso ma toso kairo sas evlepa na vrizete tn server,sto forum,edw.Lpn apofasisa na bw,na peksw gia ligo kairo.Tis prwtes 2meres htane o server wraios,eixa en8ousiastei vlepete,(an eksereseis ta downtime).Meta omos,p arxisa na ensomatonomai me tn server,eida oti einai full stn unbalance.Bhka oly,op stn arxh htane oi glady,meta eginan oi dominator-doomcryer,dwarfs-tanks-titans(logo tou stun,eginan OP,me chance to stun 90%),me apotelesma polla class na xa8oun apo tn oly.O dev logarei ana 1fora tn eudomada,mono kai mono gia na dosei items se filous tou.Episis,kanoune bans gia eksivrisi(oikogenies,8rhskies),kai meta apo 1-2 meres t vgazoune,enw lene BAN 4ever.Wraios server.....Ena exw na pw : Kante kati twra p einai nwris,gt s ligo kairo dn 8a exete atomo stn server sas.....

P.S

Oles oi apadhseis dektes..

+1 This Is True!!!!!

So...........0 Gm's Online Per' Day.........

he is amar and what he is trying to say is that for your problem you need talk with dev.

and every time i logged in i saw amar on so don't complain for nothing.

hahahaha rozdvd you became gm now?

i remember you as a player who wass wlways crying with a dwarf account

i was =SBD=....

hahahaha rozdvd you became gm now?

i remember you as a player who wass wlways crying with a dwarf account

i was =SBD=....

God you're not funny. Btw =SBD= is so fuckin unknown.