[Gracia Final L2J] L2 Diversify

Macintosh

Okay im going to try to make this as detailed as possible so you know what your going to be connecting to.

- I need players, so please try it out. We had server issue so we were down; now we are up for good and looking for new players/staff

Server Name: L2 Diversify High Rate

Server Rates: 5000 XP | 5000 SP | 15000 Adena

Rates Spoil: 3

Enchant Rates: +15 MAX and +15 Safe Everyone can have safe +1 Increase For Event Winners (+25 Max Weapon on Server)

New V.I.P Seller: New seller that will sell all custom items.

Website for Server: www.l2diversify.us

(Just got a new website/forums, so all will be happy i hope)

Custom Items: Dual Dragon Slayers | Dual Demonic Sword Zarchie | All Epic Weapons (With Hero Glow/Red Glow Together) | Dual Dragon Slayers have Fire Glow (Different) More of a Crazy Huge Glow | We also do have all the S84 Items in the GMShop, but they cost medals (Explained below)

GM Shop: Our GM Shop you can purchase anything from NO GRADE to S80 GRADE with normal low costing adena. When you get to like the epic weapons and Life Stones, Scroll of enchant, and S84 Armors and Accessories for the head/body. All of this will cost anywhere from 100-3000 Medals. Medals can be found in our shop for adena.

Custom PvP Zone: Our server has a custom PvP Zone. Pretty much explains itself.

Teleporter Leveling Zones: We have 4 Leveling Zones for people who want to farm for medals, so just go and you can earn your money. 2KKK = 110 Medals and 1KKK = 50 Medals.

Donations: I dont know yet, im working on it so it will be a simple few donation list. Nothing OMG wise, this has changed from before.

Last Few Things: Our server has Auto TVT, CTF, And KOH. We have Hero Every week and Sieges. We have plenty of things for people to keep entertained. Our server buffer is 1 Hour long with all the buffs you will need. So if you have any questions please contact us on our website listed above.

We need players so please connect and see how much you like the server, we hope to see you ingame.

Let me know what you think

seems a good server but can i know if these customs give high/medium stats?anyway i think u opened a similar thread some time ago,so one will be locked and deleted..if not,then just ignore my last comment:D

Yeah you really need players... when i logged on i was the only one online...

Honestly how do you suggest i get players? ive made the server fun and a good website...i just dont know how to get people!

Just wait.. and if you have some money invest them in advertising.

could anyone get me started? All im asking for is a dollar to help me get going, just by donating a dollar you will help me get my server going on the right track with advertising. anyone who wishes to help with a simple dollar it will be greatly appricated. go to www.l2diversify.us/donate.php Thanks everyone

Mac, asking for money wont help you growing your server community.

just my tought...

could anyone get me started? All im asking for is a dollar to help me get going, just by donating a dollar you will help me get my server going on the right track with advertising. anyone who wishes to help with a simple dollar it will be greatly appricated. go to www.l2diversify.us/donate.php Thanks everyone

good luck with your server, topic title fixed.

Listen, I have done some major updates since we have had some new people connect to our server, so please can some people get on here and spread the word. I need some players and i have done everything i can think of to do that. People please help me vote, give me some advice anything. PM me ill be happy to talk with someone who has had a sucessful server before.