Most Suitable Augm on pvp serv

chito

Hello

i want to ask some questions about Augment skills :

1. Active: Instantly restores your HP.    (how much hp it restores? you must target yourself to use it?)

2. Active: Momentarily becomes invincible.    (it is like TH invis?)

3. Active: Restores CP.

Active: Restores your own CP.          (you have to taget yourself for second? how much they restore?)

4. Active: Increases the maximum CP temporarily.

Active: Increases the maximum HP temporarily.    (how much they increase?)

in chance skills is there any augm that for example cansels targets buffs during succesfull critical hit?

and last question, which is better  augment  MIGHT skill or DUEL MIGHT ?  (on pvp serv)

and active and passive augments give same amount right?

plz write only info that u know 100% ) thx

2. Its celestial, you are immortal for 10 seconds

4. Its battle roar and OL skill form 3rd class.

no there is no chance to cancel buffs in agu

on pvp better is duel might

yes actives and passives give same ammount

1. it heals yourself and you dnot have to target. if im correct if its like lvl 10 then it heals as much as greater heal. (around 1k i thnk)

3. for the active: restores your own cp. no need to target. restores like near 500.

4. cp temporarily increases your cp by 300 more. battle roar increase as much as the normal skill i think.

active and passive augments dont give same amount. it depends sometimes. sometimes active is better and sometimes passive is better.

big thx for answers.

one more question, on my server augment skills are like normal skills ( more cast speed = less reuse time, so u can spam for example active augment attackings skills like normal skills)

and all augment skills are magic skills yes? so more cast speed = faster reuse right?

and HP and CP recover augm skills have cooldown like bishop heal / overlord cp regenerate?

Celestial 10 sec? Lol

So what, with a reuse of liek 1 hour.. who cares! Theyll win once and youll win all the other 50 times...

I know that more casting speed = faster reuse

NOT true in gracia final, that is only true in chronicals lower than gracia 2.

In g3, they made skill reuse not upon casting/attspd... and they reduced reuse of all skills by 1/4. Not a big difference but now c spd and att spd no longer affect reuse in gracia final.

So what, with a reuse of liek 1 hour.. who cares! Theyll win once and youll win all the other 50 times...

i dont really understand what u mean)) celestial augm has cooldown 1 hour or what?

NOT true in gracia final, that is only true in chronicals lower than gracia 2.

In g3, they made skill reuse not upon casting/attspd... and they reduced reuse of all skills by 1/4. Not a big difference but now c spd and att spd no longer affect reuse in gracia final.

ye true but i play on interlude ))

I believe that for a pvp server the best is (for fighter) is passive increase p atck

Especialy for th if you have p.atk you have more change to give lethal

So ownzz :D

Especialy for th if you have p.atk you have more change to give lethal

So ownzz :D

that's not true. sucess of skills depend on STR and not on p.atck!

and that p.atck augment gives only 100 p.atk not more