[GR][Request] BHop Guide For Counter-Strike:Source

Extr3meSp1rit

• 2 weeks later...

//bhop
alias bhop "bind mwheeldown +jump; bind mwheelup +jump; bind Space +jump; bind ALT norm"
alias norm "bind mwheeldown invprev; bind mwheelup invnext; bind Space +jump; bind ALT bhop"

bind "ALT" "bhop"
echo Bunny Script Has Been Loaded!
echo Press Alt to switch back!

C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\accountname\counter-strike source\cstrike\cfg

Kane ena txt arxeio kai kanto paste afto, k meta save san autoexec.cfg

otan patas to ALT tha anoigei to bhop.

• 2 weeks later...

//bhop
alias bhop "bind mwheeldown +jump; bind mwheelup +jump; bind Space +jump; bind ALT norm"
alias norm "bind mwheeldown invprev; bind mwheelup invnext; bind Space +jump; bind ALT bhop"

bind "ALT" "bhop"
echo Bunny Script Has Been Loaded!
echo Press Alt to switch back!

C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\accountname\counter-strike source\cstrike\cfg

Kane ena txt arxeio kai kanto paste afto, k meta save san autoexec.cfg

otan patas to ALT tha anoigei to bhop.

borw na to xrisimopihsw kai sto CS?

• 2 weeks later...

The best tutorial I have ever seen is this one:

But all you need is to do is PRACTISE  a lot and you will achieve what I have..

Soon I will make a bhop clip about me, tho I am still a newbi..

If you are using Steam it's too dangerous for you to use scripts, too many chanses for script report and get banned.

If you need anymore help just drop me a PM or make another topic.

Just remember, all you need in bhop is practise and nothing more.

Good Luck :)

And one last tip:

As the video says, bhop only in bhop servers and in servers with 100 tickrate.

Don't try to bhop in your own server (CSS > Create Lan Server) because the tickrate of Lan Server is 33 and you will fail.

-Locked.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• LGBTQ!! ⋐⋑ (209) 876-5519 Love Spells In Atlanta, GA Psychic Reading Black Magic Spells Marriage spells Divorce spells Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
    • Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
    • Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
  • Topics